Meet our latest men’s and women’s grand prize winners.
A great feature of Precision Nutrition Coaching is the body transformation contest we run each year.
Here’s how it works: Every 6 months, we give away big prize money for the best transformations among our male and female clients.
For the current coaching group – which started in July 2013 and is wrapping up now – we’ve committed over $100,000.
And this is all part of the $250,000 we give away to clients every year.
For today, I’d like to announce the winners from this round of coaching: Cindy and Adam.
$25,000 women's Grand Prize Winner: Cindy
Lost 70 lbs and 12.3% body fat!
- Age: 50 years
- Weight Lost: 70 lbs (from 214.5 lbs to 144.5 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.3% (from 34.7% to 22.4%)
- Total Inches Lost: 51.5 inches (from 262 inches to 210.5 inches)
Cindy is a dedicated wife and mother who’s also incredibly active in her community. (These days she’s helping start a new church in an economically challenged part of her city).
“I was a chronic, chronic yo-yo dieter always looking for an answer. Precision Nutrition Coaching is the first – and only – plan to ever help me in 40 years of dieting life.
Before PN, I’d wake up at night with heart pounding. So many times I thought I was having a heart attack. I was on a GERD for reflux, statins for cholesterol, a CPAP machine for sleep apnea, and I’d lose my breath going up the stairs in my own home.
Now, I feel like such a winner! I am off all medicine and no longer have to use my CPAP machine. All my numbers are stellar now!
Precision Nutrition Coaching helped me win back my health; and that’s one of the most important blessings in my life.”
And Cindy didn’t only benefit herself. Her husband lost over 35 pounds simply watching from the sidelines and encouraging her. Plus, her two teenage children got in on the action, with mom as their new role model.
Also check out our other women’s winners:
Lost 40 lbs and 10% body fat!
$25,000 men's Grand Prize Winner: Adam
Lost 40 lbs and 10% body fat!
Adam has had some ups and downs over the last few years. After becoming the youngest collegiate head strength coach in the US – at Eastern Michigan University – he was offered a job in the NFL.
So he and his pregnant wife bought a house in Carolina, packed up, and moved south. Nine short months after taking the position, Adam realized it wasn’t where he needed to be.
Stressed out and nervous about the future, Adam, his wife, and their new baby had to sell their home and search for new opportunities. This difficult time made it hard for Adam to eat well, exercise, and live a healthy lifestyle.
After landing in Tinton Falls, NJ and opening up his own training facility there, he turned to us for help.
“I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve done and continue to do for me.
Your support over these past few months have allowed me to not only reach my personal best in terms of physical health, but also established a rock solid base of continuing pursuit of personal excellence.
Between two strongman competitions, buying and renovating a home, growing my family from 1 child to 2 and continuing to watch my business grow, this coaching program has given me the confidence and strength to keep going!”
Also check out our other men’s winners:
But wait… our other winners!
We’d also like to recognize the hard work of the other finalists, and all of our incredible Precision Nutrition clients.
In fact, because our other men’s and women’s finalists also did so well, we decided to reward each of them with a $500 prize! (This brings the total prize money for this round to over $130,000!)
- Click here to check out all the women’s prize winners
- Click here to check out all the men’s prize winners
Bodies were transformed, obstacles overcome, health was restored, and lives were made more complete. It’s been an honor to work with each and every one of you.
And to view all the men’s and women’s finalists from all of our Precision Nutrition Coaching programs, click one of the links below.
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve used the Precision Nutrition Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why we work with health, fitness, and wellness professionals (through our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs) to teach them how to coach their own clients through the same challenges.
Interested in Precision Nutrition Coaching? Join the presale list now. You'll get a free gift today, save up to 54%, and have the chance to secure a spot 24 hours early.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Coaching on Wednesday, January 18th, 2023.
If you're interested in coaching want to find out more, join the presale list below. Being on the list gives you three special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition we like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the presale list and you’ll save up to 54% off the general public price, which is the lowest price we’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. Last time we opened registration, we sold out within minutes. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
- You’ll get a free gift—plus an inside look at the program. When you join the presale list today, we’ll send you a free 35-page ebook: Your Best Nutrition Starts Here—a complete guide to building a health plan for your body, goals, and lifestyle (no calorie-counting or restrictive dieting required). Plus, you'll get an inside look at the PN Coaching program, complete with stories from past clients who’ve overcome huge obstacles and achieved the transformation of their dreams, and more.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.
[Note: If your health and fitness are already sorted out, but you’re interested in helping others, check out our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification program].