If you purchase your products and/or services directly from Precision Nutrition, then all sections apply.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use Our Services
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) unless a Minor has obtained prior consent to use our Site or Services. Use of our Site or Services by a Minor without such consent is strictly prohibited. Precision specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or obligation to monitor or verify the age or legal status of any Client. Precision will have no liability resulting from any use of our Site or Services by any Minor.
Precision offers four categories of nutritional information products and services:
- Men or Women's Precision Nutrition Coaching Program (“PN Coaching Program”);
- Precision Nutrition Certification (Level 1 or Level 2) Program (“PN Certification Programs”); and
- Precision Nutrition Guide and Gourmet Nutrition book (“PN Guides”);
- Precision Nutrition's ProCoach;
When you register for one of our PN Coaching Programs, you will receive a structured year-long nutrition program, a training program, and be able to connect with one of our experts (a “Coach”) to help make adjustments to your program and keep you on track. Your Coach will adjust your PN Coaching Program experience based on the information that you provide to us.
Precision aims to connect you with a Coach who is best suited based on the information about your health goals and other information that you provide us when you register for our Services. If you would like to change your Coach, please contact us at [email protected] Precision reserves the right to change your Coach at any time, in our sole discretion.
Precision offers two certification programs for fitness professionals. These PN Certification Programs are based on materials developed by Precision, which provide nutritional information and coaching strategies for Clients who register for this program. The PN Certification Program also requires the completion of exams online, and grants access to our Precision team and coaching tools.
Precision offers PN Guides for sale that are resources for nutrition and lifestyle information developed by the Precision team through our research in the field of exercise and nutrition sciences. The Precision Nutrition Guide is an 11-part module intended to provide nutritional information to help individuals embark on a self-guided nutrition program based on our Precision Nutrition System. The Gourmet Nutrition book is a cookbook including recipes, cooking instructions, and nutritional information for meal preparation.
Precision offers ProCoach, a nutrition coaching software for health and fitness professionals. ProCoach gives health and fitness professionals the opportunity to use Precision's habit-based nutrition program and curriculum, delivered using the Site, with their customers.
You agree to pay, and authorize Precision's third party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your subscription to use our Services or purchase our products (such as the PN Guides). All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law.
All prices, discounts and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or Service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. For subscription offerings Precision reserves the right to change pricing upon notice. Posted prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Precision is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your credit card company and/or financial institution.
You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 30 days past due. Precision is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution.
Precision may offer an option to pay for a Program over twelve consecutive months and/or offer an introductory period during which no payments are due. If you select this twelve-month payment plan and/or an introductory “no payment” period applies to your order, you are nevertheless obligated to make all payments for the purchase of the applicable Program as and when due, even if you have completed the Program prior to the end of the twelve-month payment period or during any introductory “no payment” period. In the case of the PN L1 Certification Program, you must make at least 3 payments on your plan in order to receive your certification for $0 down offers and at least the initial payment for monthly payment plans.
Additionally, Precision reserves the right to rescind any certification received if all payments for the applicable PN Certification Program are not paid when due.
Note that if you access our Services through one of our ProCoach Clients, Precision is not responsible for and disclaims all warranties and liabilities with respect to your payment arrangements with the ProCoach Client.
Wherever possible, we collect personal information directly from you. Where applicable, we may also obtain information about you from other sources. That is, if you register for our PN Coaching Program via a third-party social media network, you authorize Precision to collect from the third-party network the personal information you provided in your third-party network account so that we may pre-populate the registration and other relevant fields of your PN Coaching Program user profile. Your use of third-party networks remains subject to the terms and conditions and policies you have agreed to with such third-party network providers.
Our Money Back Guarantee and Refunds
For Clients of our PN Coaching Programs: We at Precision want you to get as much out of our program as possible. We guarantee that you will benefit from our PN Coaching Programs or we will provide you with a full refund after your completion of the program. Note that if you access our Services through one of our ProCoach Clients, Precision is not responsible for and disclaims all warranties and liabilities with respect to your payment arrangements with the ProCoach Client.
For Clients of our PN Level 1 Certification Program or who have purchased any of our PN Guides: If you are not satisfied with the materials we provide you, you have up to 45 days from the date of registering for our Services to return any textbook(s) you receive and get your money back. You are required to pay for return shipping.
For Clients of our PN Level 2 Certification Program: We will provide a full refund if you finish out the full year of coaching and complete at least 75% of the program (daily lessons, case studies, and quizzes).
For Clients of ProCoach: We stand behind everything we do, and we want to make ProCoach easy for you to try. That’s why we provide a 30-day free trial. If you decide that ProCoach isn’t working for you before your first payment date, simply cancel and you won’t be charged.
If you wish to receive a full refund for these Services or have any questions about our money back guarantee, please contact us at [email protected]
Content Rights and Ownership
All content provided or otherwise made available by Precision through the Services and the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, concepts, methods of operation, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Services, as well as their overall design and appearance (the “Content”) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Precision and is protected by intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws within and outside of Canada. Content also includes any Content that Clients (including you) provide or make available through our Services and Site (“Client Content”).
By making Client Content available through our Services and Site, you hereby grant Precision a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, perform, distribute and communicate by means of telecommunication your Client Content in connection with operating and providing our Services, Site, and Content to you and other Clients.
You can remove your Client Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of your Client Content may not be completely removed and copies of your Client Content may continue to exist on the Services or the Site. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your Client Content.
Trademarks and Trade Names
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics (“Marks”) used in our Services or on the Site are registered or common law trademarks of Precision. You may not make any use of any Marks without the prior written consent of Precision.
We at Precision would love to hear from you, and welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have to improve our Services and/or our Site (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at [email protected] When you submit your Feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license (under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control) to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
General Prohibitions and Acceptable Usage
To foster a positive and welcoming community for our Services and on the Site, Precision has established the following rules of use. You agree you will not:
- Permit any other person (other than an agent acting solely on your behalf and subject to your direct supervision) to access the Services or the Site using your account for any purpose;
- Attempt to access another person's account, including, without limitation, attempts to use another person's credentials to create an account for our Services or the Site, unless you are acting solely on behalf on another person pursuant to a written agency agreement detailing this permission;
- Create multiple accounts under different names or emails, or re-register an account that was previously terminated by Precision;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content through our Services or the Site that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit, or communicate, in any manner or forum, content directly to and/or about Precision employees that: (i) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (ii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm; (iii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening or perceived to be threatening.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Precision's name, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on our Site or in the Services, without Precision's express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services and the Site, Precision's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Precision's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Precision system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Precision or any of Precision's providers or any other third party (including another Client) to protect the Services, Site, or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Client, host or network, including, without limitation, intentionally posting or transmitting to or through the Services or the Site any file that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, Site or Content or download Content from the Services or Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Precision or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation through our Services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Site, or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Precision trademark, logo URL or product name without Precision's express written consent;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services or the Site from other Clients without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The sender of any communication in or through our Services or the Site shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including, without limitation, its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. Although Precision reserves the rights to monitor, record, edit or remove any content within our Services or the Site, Precision has no obligation or responsibility to do so. In addition, Precision shall not be liable or responsible to any Client, Coach or any other person or entity for the performance or non-performance of the monitoring, recording, editing or removal activities mentioned above.
No Professional or Medical Advice; No Doctor-Patient Relationship
OUR COACHES ARE NOT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS. OUR SERVICES AND THIS SITE DO NOT PROVIDE OR OFFER, AND ARE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EVALUATION, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT (“MEDICAL ADVICE”). Precision provides the services for informational purposes only. Based on information that you request and/or provide to us, Precision provides you: (i) access to general health education and information; (ii) nutritional and other fitness advice from our Coaches; and (iii) references to other resources. While Precision believes that the information provided through our Services and the Site is current and reliable, Precision cannot and does not make any such guarantee or warranty.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT, BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES, YOU WILL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR PROBLEMS ARISING FROM CHANGES IN YOUR DIET OR LIFESTYLE. Our Services are not intended to be used by Minors or individuals with health conditions that makes the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by our Services unsafe or inappropriate.
Furthermore, Precision shall have no obligation or responsibility to monitor your health status or health condition or to contact or alert any medical or emergency professional. Precision shall not be liable to you for your reliance on any information obtained through the use of the Services or this Site, and Precision disclaims all liability in connection with such information. This disclaimer shall not extend to damages caused directly and solely by Precision's gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
Assumption of Risk and Disclaimer
FURTHER, USING THE SERVICES MAY INVOLVE THE RISK OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY OR ILLNESS. SPECIFIC RISKS VARY FROM ONE DIET OR LIFESTYLE CHANGE TO ANOTHER AND THE RISKS RANGE FROM MINOR INJURIES OR ILLNESS TO MAJOR INJURIES OR ILLNESS.
PRECISION HEARBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR PROCOACH CLIENTS.
PRECISION CERTIFICATION PROGRAM AND PN GUIDES’ CLIENTS, ALONG WITH PROCOACH USERS, SHOULD RESEARCH AND COMPLY WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE STATE’S OR COUNTRY’S LICENSING LAWS BEFORE GIVING SPECIFIC FOOD, SUPPLEMENT, NUTRITIONAL OR DIETARY ADVICE. PROVIDING INFORMATION FROM THE PRECISION CURRICULUM FOR L1 AND L2 COACHING PROGRAMS AND/OR DELIVERING PRECISION CONTENT THROUGH PROCOACH WITHOUT MODIFICATION IS PERMITTED IN MOST STATES AND COUNTRIES, BUT SEEK LEGAL ADVICE IF YOU PLAN TO CUSTOMIZE OR OFFER SPECIFIC ADVICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRECISION, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT BE LIABLE: (I) TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR COST OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES MOBILE APPLICATION SOFTWARE (IF ANY) AND ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT OR DEVICES RECEIVED BY YOU AS PART OF YOUR USE OF IN THE SERVICES, EVEN IF PRECISION OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
IN ADDITION, PRECISION DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER CLIENTS OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS (E.G., “HACKERS”) OF THE SERVICES. EXCEPT WHERE DUE TO PRECISION'S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRECISION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU (OR BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF, AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH AMOUNT IS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU AND NOT ANOTHER CLIENT) TO PRECISION FOR ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SERVICES AND THIS WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.
You may cancel your account at any time by emailing us at [email protected] In the event that you cancel your account, Precision shall not be required to provide you with a refund or other compensation.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Precision arising out of or related to your use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have a dispute with one or more of our other Clients, you release Precision from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, social media platforms or other resources, but these links and sites do not form part of our Services. We provide these links only as a convenience to you and are not responsible for the content, products or services available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sires. Precision does not endorse or control any information accessed on or from any third-party website and assumes no responsibility for any material which may be accessed through such links. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources. Please make sure to review the applicable agreements and policies when visiting any third-party websites, including different policies with respect to the use, collection and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Internet Service Provider Charges and Other Charges
You are responsible for all mobile, cable or other internet service provider charges incurred by you for connecting to the Services or the Site, and Precision assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges, including, but not limited to, data charges, long distance charges, per minute (or unit) surcharges, and/or equipment or line costs, incurred by you while accessing the Services or the Site. Any dispute or problem regarding telephone or internet provider services are strictly between you and your service provider. You may receive text messages in connection with your use of our Services or the Site. Standard text messaging and data usage rates may apply. You are responsible for all charges incurred by you for text you receive and Precision assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges.
Our Communication with You
Precision Nutrition - SMS Short Code 76898 ('PNTXT')Terms of Service - US
- When you opt-in on our website by providing your mobile number, you are agreeing to receive Precision Nutrition Alerts via SMS from the short code 76898. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary based on your use. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 76898. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 76898. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected] (or call/text 1-877-660-6464).
- You can opt-in to the service by signing the contract or agreeing to our consent form on our website that states “I consent to Precision Nutrition sending me SMS messages. If I wish to unsubscribe I may do so at any time by texting ‘STOP’ to 76898”, and you will automatically stop receiving messages.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 76898. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text “JOIN” to 76898 and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 76898. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: Bell, Fido, MTS, NorthernTel, Rogers, SaskTel, Telebec, Telus, Videotron, Eastlink, Aliant, Pubic Mobile, Mobilicity Virgin Mobile, Wind. Standard Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected]
- Vous pouvez vous inscrire au service en signant le contrat ou en acceptant notre formulaire de consentement sur notre site web qui indique “Je consens à ce que Precision Nutrition m'envoie des messages SMS. Si je souhaite me désinscrire, je peux le faire à tout moment en envoyant un text ‘STOP’ au 76898”, et vous cesserez automatiquement de recevoir des messages.
- Vous pouvez annuler le service SMS à tout moment. Envoie un text ‘STOP’ au 76898. Après nous avoir envoyé le message SMS ‘STOP’, nous vous enverrons un message SMS pour confirmer que vous avez été désabonné et vous ne recevrez plus de SMS de notre part. Si vous souhaitez vous réinscrire, envoyez ‘JOIN’ par SMS au 76898 et nous recommencerons à vous envoyer des SMS.
- Si à tout moment vous oubliez les mots clés pris en charge, envoyez un text ‘HELP’ au 76898. Après avoir ayez envoyé le message SMS ‘HELP’, nous vous répondrons avec des instructions d'utilisation pour notre service ainsi que sur la façon de vous désinscrire.
- Fournisseurs de services participants:
Bell, Fido, MTS, NorthernTel, Rogers, SaskTel, Telebec, Telus, Videotron, Eastlink, Aliant, Pubic Mobile, Mobilicity Virgin Mobile, Wind.
Les frais de messagerie text et de transmission de données standard s'appliquent.
- Comme toujours, les frais de messagerie text et de transmission de données standard s'appliquent pour tous les messages. Si vous avez des questions sur votre plan de texte ou plan de données, c'est mieux de contacter votre fournisseur de services. Pour toutes questions sur les services code court, vous pouvez nous contacter au [email protected]
- Si vous avez des questions concernant la confidentialité, veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, our Services, or our Site please contact Precision at [email protected], or mail us at:
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Last Updated: May 27, 2020