Current and future positions.
We're always interested in hearing from enthusiastic candidates who want to make a difference in other people's lives and who have the skills and dedication to do that.
If your dream is to work with or partner with Precision Nutrition and you are the best at what you do, we'd love to hear from you! Please click the Contracts, Projects and Other Opportunities link above to set up a profile, and when an opportunity arises that you may be well suited for, we'll be sure to reach out.
Life-changing, research-driven nutrition coaching for everyone. That's our mission at Precision Nutrition.
As an organization, we:
- Offer 4 weeks paid time-off, benefits, and the ability to work remotely.
- Set you up with whatever fancy gear you need to perform at your best.
- Give you the flexibility to make your own schedule.
- Seek and support diversity by developing a team inclusive of varied backgrounds and lifestyles.
For our work we've been featured in:
We've advised companies like:
And consulted with organizations like:
We were also selected as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Fitness by Fast Company magazine.
If you join us you can:
- Work from anywhere. If you're in Toronto, our hometown, great! If not, no worries. Many people on our team work exclusively from home, from all over the world.
- Work in the fitness and nutrition industry. We love exercise, we love nutrition, and we love sport. That's why we started this company. If you do too, you'll appreciate how rare it is to find a career you really love. For active, fit people, Precision Nutrition is that opportunity.
- Work with fun, bright, and talented people. We're a small company, and we're picky about who we work with, because to us, this isn't just a job; it's our life.
- Be part of purpose-driven organization. PN is a pretty incredible place and is committed to allowing you to do the work you love and love the work you do. You can learn a little bit more about what it's like to work at PN from Phil Caravaggio, our co-founder.
It's an incredibly creative career environment.
Over time, and with careful selection, we've put together a group of extremely talented, flexible, and positive people who truly love what they do, and who appreciate the strengths their teammates bring.
Click here for more about the Precision Nutrition work ethos.
"The principles behind Precision Nutrition aren't new—it's the same type of advice Dr. John Berardi has been sharing with Olympians and professional athletes. What's different is that now anyone can work with Berardi and his team of coaches for less than it costs to join a CrossFit gym."
Interested in joining our coaching team?
Enthusiastic, experienced, and dedicated coaches are fundamental to our mission of helping people eat, move, and live better.
That's why, in addition to personal characteristics like flexibility, empathy, and emotional maturity, you'll also need to be Precision Nutrition Certified if you're eager to take on this role.
Not yet Precision Nutrition Certified? No problem. Signing up for the certification is a great first step.
And if you love to coach, you'll also love our blog, which includes plenty of articles and resources geared specifically to coaching professionals. See Effective coach talk and 10 things elite coaches do for just two examples.
For a listing of all our current openings click here.