Lethargic, bloated, foggy-headed, uncomfortable… they’re all common symptoms that can keep people from their health and fitness goals for years. Sometimes, undetected food sensitivities are to blame. Here’s how to root out and fix the problem.
In the Precision Nutrition Coaching program, a lot of clients show up for the first day with a case of the “blahs”. It’s how they’ve been feeling for years, and they mostly blame it on their failure to lose weight.
But what if it were something else?
As we start to take a deep look at their eating habits, we sometimes discover that one or more food sensitivities are making them tired, or crampy, or foggy-headed, or allergic, or headachy — or any other of a host of symptoms food sensitivities cause.
Of course, food sensitivities can have serious consequences for your health. They’re also not doing you any favors in the gym, yoga studio, or on the trail.
Once the root of the problem is eliminated, though, most clients quickly find an energy and strength they didn’t know they had in them. And they start checking off lifestyle goals fast.
If you suspect you have a food intolerance/sensitivity of your own, or if you work with clients and suspect they’re experiencing one, today’s guide to doing an elimination diet — the gold standard for rooting them out – will help.
Download the infographic for your printer or tablet. Keep it in your kitchen or bring it to your next doctor or nutritionist visit. (If you’re a health and fitness pro, share it with your clients).
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, don’t feel like you should go it alone. It’s generally a good idea to get help with challenging diet-related changes. Talk to your doctor or nutritionist to get some guidance. (Click here to print a free copy to bring to your next appointment).
Ready to join the world’s top 1% of coaches?
If you’re ready to radically transform your business and your clients' results, we’ve got some big news for you:
In April 2023, we’re opening public registration for the nextcohort of the PN Master Health Coaching Certification, the industry’s most respected practice-based mentorship.
No other program in the world is like this.
Because at PN, we’ve helped over 100,000 clients achieve lasting health transformations. We have a clear understanding of how sleep, mindfulness, stress, nutrition, and exercise are all connected. And now, we’re ready to share our hard-earned wisdom with you.
Through real-world coaching scenarios, hands-on assignments, and mentoring sessions with PN’s industry-leading Master Health Coaches, you’ll learn how to prioritize a client’s challenges, help them remove obstacles holding them back, and how to create unique, actionable coaching plans for every client, addressing their:
- Stress management
- Mental health
- Emotional wellbeing
This mentorship program is where the world’s best coaches come to take the next steps in their careers.
At the end of your 20-week program, you’ll be a Master Health Coach—able to go beyond nutrition and fitness with your clients so they can feel like their best selves again.
After joining, you’ll:
- Help any client achieve sustainable change by leveraging behavior-change psychology.
- Feel more confident in your skills than ever before by integrating proven methods used by the world’s top health and well-being coaches into your coaching practice.
- Become an authority in the health and well-being space—with confidence. As you learn from PN’s industry-leading coaches and network with some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you’ll build the confidence to share your expertise with anyone, anytime.
- Make more money and achieve financial freedom. Whether you decide to take on the full-time role of “health coach”, or you want to expand on your current work as a health and well-being professional, health coaching is a great way to help more people.
Registration for our next PN Master Health Coaching Certification kicks off in April 2023.
If you’re interested, or just want more information, you should strongly consider signing up for the free presale list below.
After joining the free Waitlist, you’ll save up to 44%, get exclusive perks, and early access.
- Pay less than everyone else. We’re offering a discount of up to 44% off the general price when you sign up for the waitlist
- Sign up 8 days before the general public. We only open the PN Master Health Coaching Certification a few times per year. Due to high demand, we expect it to sell out fast. But when you sign up for the waitlist, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 8 days before anyone else.
- Get access to an exclusive bonus seminar with PN Co-founder Dr. John Berardi and PN CEO Timothy Jones: “Coaching After the Pandemic: How Health and Fitness Coaches Can Navigate the Industry in 2023 and Beyond.”