Last week, the team criss-crossed the globe to surprise our grand prize winners from the last Precision Nutrition Coaching Program. The big surprise? Giant $25,000 checks.
$25,000 Grand Prize Winner: Sue
Lost 61 lbs and 12.2% body fat!
- Age: 54 years
- Weight Lost: 61 lbs (from 182 lbs to 121 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.2% (from 30.7% to 18.5%)
- Total Inches Lost: 41 inches (from 232 inches to 191 inches)
“The richness of this journey through LE is amazing, profound and hugely more than I ever expected from a ‘fitness/nutrition’ program. I just hope that more and more women find their way here.”
$25,000 Grand Prize Winner: Matt
Lost 70 lbs and 16.8% body fat!
- Age: 30 years
- Weight Lost: 70 lbs (from 260 lbs to 190 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 16.8% (from 33.2% to 16.4%)
- Total Inches Lost: 44 inches (from 269 inches to 225 inches)
“The first step is the hardest: clicking the Sign Up button. After that, everything just seemed to click. Before Precision Nutrition Coaching, I spent my time looking at all the things I couldn’t do. Now, I seek out obstacles to overcome. This was completely unexpected, and awesome.”
Also check out our other Women’s winners:
And our other Men’s winners:
Of course, we’d also like to recognize the hard work of the other finalists, and all of our incredible Precision Nutrition Coaching clients.
Bodies were transformed, obstacles overcome, health was restored, and lives were made more complete. It’s been an honor to work with each and every one of you.
View all the men’s and women’s finalists from all our Precision Nutrition Coaching programs here:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve used the Precision Nutrition Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why we work with health, fitness, and wellness professionals (through our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs) to teach them how to coach their own clients through the same challenges.
Interested in Precision Nutrition Coaching? Join the presale list now. You'll get a free gift today, save up to 54%, and have the chance to secure a spot 24 hours early.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Coaching on Wednesday, January 18th, 2023.
If you're interested in coaching want to find out more, join the presale list below. Being on the list gives you three special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition we like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the presale list and you’ll save up to 54% off the general public price, which is the lowest price we’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. Last time we opened registration, we sold out within minutes. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
- You’ll get a free gift—plus an inside look at the program. When you join the presale list today, we’ll send you a free 35-page ebook: Your Best Nutrition Starts Here—a complete guide to building a health plan for your body, goals, and lifestyle (no calorie-counting or restrictive dieting required). Plus, you'll get an inside look at the PN Coaching program, complete with stories from past clients who’ve overcome huge obstacles and achieved the transformation of their dreams, and more.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.
[Note: If your health and fitness are already sorted out, but you’re interested in helping others, check out our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification program].