Last week, the team criss-crossed the globe to surprise our grand prize winners from the last Lean Eating Coaching Program. The big surprise? Giant $25,000 checks.
Check out the video below to meet our latest prize winners — and see us catch them off guard with oversized novelty checks at home and at work:
And there’s more: we gave away $75,000 in prize money to our top clients in the last round alone. Read on and take a look.
By the way, that’s just part of the over $125,000 in prize money PN has given away to clients already this year.
People, you’re making this very difficult for us.
First, I’ve gotta say: this choice was really, really tough.
The last round of Lean Eating produced some of the most outstanding transformations – physical and lifestyle transformations – I’ve seen in my entire life. We spent months painstakingly going through all of our finalists’ data, listening to the PN community, and scheduling long meetings with the PN Team.
(Our criteria for choosing were measurement data, participation data, client attitude, coach feedback, community voting, and in-house voting by the PN team as well.)
In the end, although we had dozens of potential winners, we had to choose. There could only be two.
$25,000 Grand Prize Winner: Cheryl
Lost 68 lbs and 20% body fat!
- Age: 49 years
- Weight Lost: 68 lbs (from 245 lbs to 177 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 20% (from 44% to 24%)
- Total Inches Lost: 65 inches (from 280 inches to 215 inches)
$25,000 Grand Prize Winner: Peter
Lost 33 lbs and 11% body fat!
- Age: 52 years
- Weight Lost: 33 lbs (from 180 lbs to 147 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 11% (from 18% to 7%)
- Total Inches Lost: 5 inches (from 35 inches to 30 inches)
And check out our other Lean Eating winners:
In addition to our Grand Prize winners, we awarded several additional winners with prize money. 2 additional men and 3 additional women shared the other $25K.
Of course, we’d also like to recognize the hard work of the other 28 finalists, and all of our incredible Lean Eating clients.
Bodies were transformed, obstacles overcome, health was restored, and lives were made more complete. It’s been an honor to work with each and every one of you.
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve used the Precision Nutrition Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why we work with health, fitness, and wellness professionals (through our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs) to teach them how to coach their own clients through the same challenges.
Interested in Precision Nutrition Coaching? Join the presale list now. You'll get a free gift today, save up to 54%, and have the chance to secure a spot 24 hours early.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Coaching on Wednesday, July 20th, 2022.
If you're interested in coaching want to find out more, join the presale list below. Being on the list gives you three special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition we like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the presale list and you’ll save up to 54% off the general public price, which is the lowest price we’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. Last time we opened registration, we sold out within minutes. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
- You’ll get a free gift—plus an inside look at the program. When you join the presale list today, we’ll send you a free 35-page ebook: Your Best Nutrition Starts Here—a complete guide to building a health plan for your body, goals, and lifestyle (no calorie-counting or restrictive dieting required). Plus, you'll get an inside look at the PN Coaching program, complete with stories from past clients who’ve overcome huge obstacles and achieved the transformation of their dreams, and more.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.
[Note: If your health and fitness are already sorted out, but you’re interested in helping others, check out our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification program].