Motivational interviewing is one of the best tools for helping people overcome obstacles to change. Whether it’s changing how they eat and exercise, or cutting back on things like smoking or drinking.
In this free video workshop, Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon and I outline the Motivational Interviewing approach, talk about how we apply it to fitness and nutrition, and work through a few live examples.
The Motivational Interviewing Approach
Click the play button to watch the seminar. Or download the free audio file.
Applying change psychology to fitness
If you’re looking for help and guidance yourself, we’ll soon be taking a new group of coaching clients as part of our renowned Precision Nutrition Coaching program.
And, if you work in fitness, through our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification, we’ll be taking a group of trainers and coaches and teaching them how to deliver world-class nutrition advice to every type of client.
- First, if you’re on the presale list, you pay less.
- Second, you increase your chances of getting a spot in the program.
Learn more about PN Certification
The truth is, both the Level 1 and Level 2 programs are in demand. Last time we offered them, we filled every spot in less than 24 hrs. We expect current spots to go more quickly. So, if you want to…
- Boost your credentials without going back to school for a 4-year degree.
- Learn a proven nutrition system that’s guaranteed to get results.
- Mentor with Dr. Berardi, and use my Essentials of Sport & Exercise Nutrition text.
- Access my coaching tools and technologies, so you can use them with clients immediately.
- Save $$$ and get early access, 24 hrs before we open to the public.
…then click here to learn more about the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification.
…and here to learn more about the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Master Class.