Great information is valuable.
But knowing exactly what to do with it? That can be priceless.
Which is why our first-ever nutrition and fitness trends report doesn’t just cover the trends. It also provides actionable takeaways you can use with your clients. Not just in 2020, but right now.
To create this report, we analyzed data from nearly 15,000 Precision Nutrition clients and used it to identify the most interesting (and useful) trends.
You’ll not only learn what people really want to achieve through nutrition, fitness, and health change, but also what they’re struggling with the most.
Even more important, we’re sharing our insights: The proven strategies we’ve developed to help people overcome their most frustrating challenges—and speed their progress—based on our work with over 100,000 clients.
With this in-depth report, you’ll learn:
- The top 10 nutrition challenges clients face (these may not be what you think they are)
- The eating struggle that affects 70% of women (and is the fastest growing problem for men)
- The secret problem with modern foods (it’s not just their calorie counts)
- The average person’s #1 health and fitness goal (and how to help your clients achieve it)
- Why most weight loss diets will continue to fail (and what to do instead)
- The top 3 barriers to exercise (with strategies to overcome them)
- The key foods people aren’t eating enough of (fixing this can speed your clients’ progress)
- How to help clients eat better at restaurants (even if they won’t stop dining out every day)
- And much more, taken from our extensive client research and deep professional experience.
All to help you get ahead of the curve for 2020—for better client results… and greater success as a coach.
While we won’t suggest this special report is literally “priceless,” we’re pretty sure it’s worth way more than we’re charging. Which is… absolutely nothing.
To access this FREE report, click here to download.
If you’re a coach, or you want to be…
You can help people build sustainable nutrition and lifestyle habits that will significantly improve their physical and mental health—while you make a great living doing what you love. We'll show you how.
If you’d like to learn more, consider the PN Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification.