Plenty of people hate kale.
It doesn’t matter that it’s a so-called “superfood.” (And yes, it is pretty super.)
After all, you can’t help what you like… or don’t like.
But should you (or your clients) force down a “superfood” even if you detest it?
While it’s popular to put some foods on a pedestal above others, there’s more to healthy eating than just the nutrition facts.
Context matters. Preferences matter. Goals matter.
It’s never as simple as “good” vs. “bad” or “healthy” vs. “unhealthy.”
To show you why, we’ve taken a closer look at five celebrated “superfoods” and their less publicized—and sometimes demonized—counterparts:
- Nutrient-packed kale vs. basically-just-water iceberg lettuce
- Power grain quinoa vs. plain old white rice
- Cancer-fighting blueberries vs. starchy bananas
- Trendy coconut oil vs. kitchen-staple olive oil
- Fat-fighting egg whites vs. cholesterol-boosting whole eggs… or perfectly-balanced whole eggs vs. woefully-incomplete egg whites (depending on your point of view)
You may be surprised at what we found.
Our goal: To empower people to choose what they eat depending on what’s most important to them, not an arbitrary list of food “rules.”
This infographic will help you do just that.
If you’re a coach, or you want to be…
Learning how to coach clients, patients, friends, or family members through healthy eating and lifestyle changes—in a way that helps them make better food choices while taking their preferences, goals, and lifestyle into account—is both an art and a science.
If you’d like to learn more about both, consider the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification. The next group kicks off shortly.
What’s it all about?
The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the world’s most respected nutrition education program. It gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools you need to really understand how food influences a person’s health and fitness. Plus the ability to turn that knowledge into a thriving coaching practice.
Developed over 15 years, and proven with over 100,000 clients and patients, the Level 1 curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Whether you’re already mid-career, or just starting out, the Level 1 Certification is your springboard to a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results.
[Of course, if you’re already a student or graduate of the Level 1 Certification, check out our Level 2 Certification Master Class. It’s an exclusive, year-long mentorship designed for elite professionals looking to master the art of coaching and be part of the top 1% of health and fitness coaches in the world.]
Interested? Add your name to the presale list. You’ll save up to 30% and secure your spot 24 hours before everyone else.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification on Monday, March 30th, 2020.
If you want to find out more, we’ve set up the following presale list, which gives you two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. We like to reward people who are eager to boost their credentials and are ready to commit to getting the education they need. So we’re offering a discount of up to 30% off the general price when you sign up for the presale list.
- Sign up 24 hours before the general public and increase your chances of getting a spot. We only open the certification program twice per year. Due to high demand, spots in the program are limited and have historically sold out in a matter of hours. But when you sign up for the presale list, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 24 hours before anyone else.
If you’re ready for a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results… this is your chance to see what the world’s top professional nutrition coaching system can do for you.