Passionate about helping people with their nutrition and fitness, but not sure how to turn it into a fulfilling business that pays the bills? That was me 25 years ago. Then I developed the 3-step Precision Nutrition Formula, and everything changed. Big time.
The more people I meet in health and fitness, the more impressed I am by the passion most coaches bring to their work.
They love nutrition and exercise… want to change lives… are on fire to make the world a better, brighter, healthier place.
Unfortunately, most times, they struggle with turning that passion into a real business, something that pays the bills and helps them live their ideal lifestyles.
25 years ago, that was me too.
Passionate, engaged, determined to get the best results for my clients — I became frustrated by 80 hour weeks, too much admin work, and too few clients transformed.
So I started to ask questions.
How could I:
- help significantly more people?
- do that without sacrificing results but, rather, driving better results?
- spend less time on annoying admin and other mundane tasks?
- put my heart into the interactions with clients that really mattered?
- create work-life balance to focus on my own self care too?
Eventually, a formula was born.
It was so life changing — for my clients, for me, for the coaches we eventually hired at PN, and for their clients — that I want to share it with you today.
If you take these principles, and adapt them to your practice, I promise you’ll be transformed too.
If you think this infographic can help you too, save it to your phone or tablet and refer back to it as you grow, evolve, and market your coaching practice.
Or print it out and post it in your office as a constant reminder of the business you can eventually have.
Ready to build a thriving coaching practice?
Tested with over 100,000 clients now, Precision Nutrition’s ProCoach makes it easy to deliver the sustainable, research-proven nutrition and lifestyle coaching discussed in this article to anyone who needs it… from paying clients and patients, to family, to co-workers, to loved ones.
Want to coach in-person? Online? A combination of the two? Whatever fits your ideal lifestyle, it’s all possible with ProCoach.
With the ProCoach curriculum, coaching tools, and software, you’ll be able to turn what you learned in the Precision Nutrition Certification into a thriving practice, getting better results with dozens, even hundreds, of people while working less and living life on your own terms.
Interested? Add your name to the presale list. You’ll save 30% and secure your spot 24 hours before everyone else.
On Tuesday, March 17th, 2020, ProCoach becomes available to all Precision Nutrition Certification students and graduates.
If you’re interested and want to find out more, I’d encourage you to join our presale list. Being on the presale list gives you two special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition, we like to reward the most interested and motivated professionals, because they always make the best students and clients. Join the presale list and we’ll give you 30% off the monthly cost of Precision Nutrition’s ProCoach.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. Remember, last time we sold out within hours. But by joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
If you’re ready to help more people live their healthiest lives, grow your business, and worry less about time and money… ProCoach is your chance.