Want to learn more about the top nutrition programs, holistic dietician schools, and fitness nutrition courses? Get certified? Earn continuing education? And maybe even become a nutrition coach or nutritionist?
If so, you’ll love this really cool — and free — resource…
About the Nutrition Certification Reviews website
Nutrition Certification Reviews is, far and away, the most comprehensive nutrition education and certification review site on the web.
Why’s that important for readers of this site? Because of these interesting data…
30,000 fitness and health professionals were recently surveyed. 3 of 4 think nutrition coaching will be a necessary part of their work in the next few years.
But here’s the kicker…only 1 of 10 actually has a nutrition certificate or certification!
What you’ll learn
If you’ve ever wondered…
- Is it really that important to give nutrition advice?
- Is it even legal to give nutrition advice?
- What credentials will I need? What are the registered dietitian or nutritionist requirements?
- Should I do a 4-year nutrition undergraduate program? What are the top nutrition schools?
- Should I do a Masters or PhD in nutrition? What are the best nutrition graduate programs?
- If I can’t do all that school! So what are the best certifications and nutrition courses online?
- I love fitness nutrition? What are the best fitness and sports nutrition certification programs?
…then you have to check out this free nutrition certification review website.
Bonus: Free Smart Coaching Starter Kit
If you’re interested in boosting your credentials, check out this free Smart Coaching Starter Kit.
In it you’ll learn:
- What nutrition advice you can actually give.
- How to get clients to follow that nutrition advice.
- How to assess your client’s nutrition needs.
- How to devise a nutrition plan based on that assessment.
- What stats to measure and exactly how to measure them.
- How to optimize a nutrition plan based on those stats.
Plus, we’ll share all the nutrition assessment forms we use every single day here at Precision Nutrition.
Again, click here to check out the free Smart Coaching Starter Kit.