Everyone is worried about grilling meat and cancer…but should they be? Follow these surprising tips to enjoy your backyard barbecue while reducing the health risks.
Ever heard that grilled meat is harmful to your health?
Carcinogens. Cancer. Scary stuff.
But don’t put away your grill just yet. There are steps you can take to minimize your risk and still enjoy the thrill of the grill.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Hint: drinking a beer with your burger can help.)
Click here for a fully printable version of this infographic. Hang it on your fridge or keep it with your cookbooks, and try the tips next time you’re grilling.
Want to know more about the science behind grilling, and its risks and benefits? Check out the accompanying article: It won’t kill you to grill. Grilling the safest, most delicious food (without the health risks).
In our elite mentorship program, you’ll learn the secrets of behavior change psychology—and join the world’s top 1% of coaches.
If you’re ready to level up your coaching skills and feel confident you can guide any client to a lasting health transformation, we’ve got some big news for you:
On October 3rd, 2023, we’re opening Early Bird registration for the next cohort of the PN Master Health Coaching Certification, the industry’s most respected practice-based mentorship.
Inside the Master Health Coaching Certification, you’ll learn a skill set and be able to earn a credential that will distinguish you as an elite coach:
The ability to use behavior change psychology to help any client achieve sustainable, meaningful change. And the credential of being a Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach.
It’s the only program in the world where you’ll learn the secrets of behavior change psychology through live mentorship.
Because, while knowing the science of nutrition and fitness is important, it’s not enough. In order to actually create change, you need a deep understanding of behavior change psychology.
We’ve applied this understanding with our coaching programs to help over 100,000 clients achieve lasting health transformations—something nobody else can say.
And now, we’re ready to share our hard-earned wisdom with you.
Through real-world coaching scenarios, hands-on assignments, and mentoring sessions with PN’s industry-leading Master Health Coaches, you’ll learn how to prioritize a client’s challenges, help them remove obstacles holding them back, and how to create unique, actionable coaching plans for every client, addressing their:
- Stress management
- Mental health
- Emotional wellbeing
This mentorship program is where the world’s best coaches come to take the next steps in their careers.
At the end of your 20-week program, you’ll be a Master Health Coach—confident in your ability to guide any client towards a meaningful, lasting health transformation.
After joining, you’ll:
- Help any client achieve sustainable, meaningful change by leveraging behavior-change psychology.
- Eliminate impostor syndrome and feel more confident in your skills than ever before by integrating proven methods used by the world’s top health and well-being coaches into your coaching practice.
- Become an authority in the health and well-being space. As you learn from PN’s industry-leading coaches and network with some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you’ll build the confidence to share your expertise with anyone, anytime.
- Make more money and achieve financial freedom. Whether you decide to take on the full-time role of “health coach”, or you want to expand on your current work as a health and well-being professional, health coaching is a great way to help more people.
Early Bird registration for our next PN Master Health Coaching Certification kicks off on October 3rd, 2023.
If you’re interested, or just want more information, you should strongly consider signing up for the free waitlist below.
And by joining the free Waitlist, you’ll get our best price, exclusive perks, and early access when registration opens.
- Pay less than everyone else. Get our biggest discount off the general public price when you sign up for the waitlist.
- Sign up 10 days before the general public. We only open the PN Master Health Coaching Certification a few times per year. Due to high demand, we expect it to sell out fast. But when you sign up for the waitlist, we’ll give you the opportunity to register 10 days before anyone else.
- Receive our free Enrollment Packet—with success stories, details on Board Certification, and much more