Everyone is worried about grilling meat and cancer…but should they be? Follow these surprising tips to enjoy your backyard barbecue while reducing the health risks.
Ever heard that grilled meat is harmful to your health?
Carcinogens. Cancer. Scary stuff.
But don’t put away your grill just yet. There are steps you can take to minimize your risk and still enjoy the thrill of the grill.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Hint: drinking a beer with your burger can help.)
Click here for a fully printable version of this infographic. Hang it on your fridge or keep it with your cookbooks, and try the tips next time you’re grilling.
Want to know more about the science behind grilling, and its risks and benefits? Check out the accompanying article: It won’t kill you to grill. Grilling the safest, most delicious food (without the health risks).
Ready to join the world’s top 1% of coaches?
If you’re ready to radically transform your business and your clients' results, we’ve got some big news for you:
In April 2023, we’re opening public registration for the nextcohort of the PN Master Health Coaching Certification, the industry’s most respected practice-based mentorship.
No other program in the world is like this.
Because at PN, we’ve helped over 100,000 clients achieve lasting health transformations. We have a clear understanding of how sleep, mindfulness, stress, nutrition, and exercise are all connected. And now, we’re ready to share our hard-earned wisdom with you.
Through real-world coaching scenarios, hands-on assignments, and mentoring sessions with PN’s industry-leading Master Health Coaches, you’ll learn how to prioritize a client’s challenges, help them remove obstacles holding them back, and how to create unique, actionable coaching plans for every client, addressing their:
- Stress management
- Mental health
- Emotional wellbeing
This mentorship program is where the world’s best coaches come to take the next steps in their careers.
At the end of your 20-week program, you’ll be a Master Health Coach—able to go beyond nutrition and fitness with your clients so they can feel like their best selves again.
After joining, you’ll:
- Help any client achieve sustainable change by leveraging behavior-change psychology.
- Feel more confident in your skills than ever before by integrating proven methods used by the world’s top health and well-being coaches into your coaching practice.
- Become an authority in the health and well-being space—with confidence. As you learn from PN’s industry-leading coaches and network with some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you’ll build the confidence to share your expertise with anyone, anytime.
- Make more money and achieve financial freedom. Whether you decide to take on the full-time role of “health coach”, or you want to expand on your current work as a health and well-being professional, health coaching is a great way to help more people.
Registration for our next PN Master Health Coaching Certification kicks off in April 2023.
If you’re interested, or just want more information, you should strongly consider signing up for the free presale list below.
After joining the free Waitlist, you’ll save up to 44%, get exclusive perks, and early access.
- Pay less than everyone else. We’re offering a discount of up to 44% off the general price when you sign up for the waitlist
- Sign up 8 days before the general public. We only open the PN Master Health Coaching Certification a few times per year. Due to high demand, we expect it to sell out fast. But when you sign up for the waitlist, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 8 days before anyone else.
- Get access to an exclusive bonus seminar with PN Co-founder Dr. John Berardi and PN CEO Timothy Jones: “Coaching After the Pandemic: How Health and Fitness Coaches Can Navigate the Industry in 2023 and Beyond.”