A great feature of our Lean Eating Coaching Programs is the body transformation contest we run for men and women: every 6 months, we give big prize money away for the best body transformations in the program.
For the current coaching group – which started in July 2012 and is wrapping up now – we’ve committed over $100,000 in total prize money. All part of the $250,000 we give away each year to our best clients.
Since we just finished one of those contests – click here to get involved in the next round, starting in a few weeks – we now need your help choosing the winners.
There’s $25,000 on the line for the top male body transformation and $25,000 for the top female body transformation. Plus, we put up another $50,000 in special surprise rewards along the way.
Over the last week or so, the coaches and I have spent countless hours poring over physique photos, weight loss numbers, body composition data and participation records in order to choose a handful of finalists.
We’ve had a helluva time narrowing it down. Dozens upon dozens of folks have changed their bodies, and their lives, in spectacular ways.
I can’t be more sincere when I say that the changes I saw in the men and women of this last cohort (both the physical and the mental/emotional) are among the most amazing I’ve seen in my entire career.
So at this point, I’m reaching out to all our PN readers. I need your help in determining the one man and one woman most worthy of the two grand prizes.
Our male finalists
These guys came in all shapes and sizes, from all parts of the globe, and from all walks of life. Check out what they were able to accomplish in just 12 months of eating and exercising properly.
And remember, with Lean Eating coaching, there are no crash diets, no Biggest Loser-type bootcamps, no full-time chefs, no full-time personal trainers.
In other words: these are real guys adding fitness into their lives one step at a time, building on each day’s successes, and learning how to maintain what they’ve accomplished for life.
Lost 70 lbs and 16.8% body fat!
- Age: 30 years
- Weight Lost: 70 lbs (from 260 lbs to 190 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 16.8% (from 33.2% to 16.4%)
- Total Inches Lost: 44 inches (from 269 inches to 225 inches)
Lost 37 lbs and 12.8% body fat!
- Age: 40 years
- Weight Lost: 37 lbs (from 177 lbs to 140 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.8% (from 20.1% to 7.3%)
- Total Inches Lost: 21 inches (from 226 inches to 205 inches)
Lost 64 lbs and 16.1% body fat!
- Age: 32 years
- Weight Lost: 64 lbs (from 254 lbs to 190 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 16.1% (from 26.9% to 10.8%)
- Total Inches Lost: 31 inches (from 262 inches to 231 inches)
Lost 63 lbs and 7% body fat!
- Age: 63 years
- Weight Lost: 63 lbs (from 280 lbs to 217 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 7% (from 34.7% to 27.7%)
- Total Inches Lost: 53 inches (from 280 inches to 227 inches)
Lost 61 lbs and 17.1% body fat!
- Age: 55 years
- Weight Lost: 61 lbs (from 283 lbs to 222 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 17.1% (from 37.7% to 20.6%)
- Total Inches Lost: 40 inches (from 276 inches to 236 inches)
Lost 30 lbs and 7.8% body fat!
- Age: 30 years
- Weight Lost: 30 lbs (from 237 lbs to 207 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 7.8% (from 12.6% to 4.8%)
- Total Inches Lost: 18 inches (from 251 inches to 233 inches)
Lost 33 lbs and 4.8% body fat!
- Age: 26 years
- Weight Lost: 33 lbs (from 179 lbs to 146 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 4.8% (from 17.2% to 12.4%)
- Total Inches Lost: 28 inches (from 234 inches to 206 inches)
Lost 50 lbs and 15% body fat!
- Age: 41 years
- Weight Lost: 50 lbs (from 245 lbs to 195 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 15% (from 31% to 16%)
- Total Inches Lost: 32 inches (from 263 inches to 231 inches)
Lost 37 lbs and 8.6% body fat!
- Age: 49 years
- Weight Lost: 37 lbs (from 234 lbs to 197 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 8.6% (from 19.4% to 10.8%)
- Total Inches Lost: 19 inches (from 254 inches to 235 inches)
Lost 34 lbs and 12.9% body fat!
- Age: 27 years
- Weight Lost: 34 lbs (from 206 lbs to 172 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.9% (from 26.1% to 13.2%)
- Total Inches Lost: 29 inches (from 258 inches to 229 inches)
Lost 50 lbs and 11.1% body fat!
- Age: 36 years
- Weight Lost: 50 lbs (from 286 lbs to 236 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 11.1% (from 35.9% to 24.8%)
- Total Inches Lost: 27 inches (from 250 inches to 223 inches)
Lost 46 lbs and 9.5% body fat!
- Age: 32 years
- Weight Lost: 46 lbs (from 280 lbs to 234 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 9.5% (from 31.9% to 22.4%)
- Total Inches Lost: 29 inches (from 284 inches to 255 inches)
Lost 33 lbs and 14.3% body fat!
- Age: 37 years
- Weight Lost: 33 lbs (from 213 lbs to 180 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 14.3% (from 29% to 14.7%)
- Total Inches Lost: 15 inches (from 250 inches to 235 inches)
Lost 34 lbs and 12.7% body fat!
- Age: 41 years
- Weight Lost: 34 lbs (from 209 lbs to 175 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.7% (from 22.9% to 10.2%)
- Total Inches Lost: 26 inches (from 247 inches to 221 inches)
Lost 26 lbs and 12.4% body fat!
- Age: 39 years
- Weight Lost: 26 lbs (from 208 lbs to 182 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.4% (from 30% to 17.6%)
- Total Inches Lost: 14 inches (from 246 inches to 232 inches)
Lost 23 lbs and 13.4% body fat!
- Age: 61 years
- Weight Lost: 23 lbs (from 201 lbs to 178 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 13.4% (from 26.6% to 13.2%)
- Total Inches Lost: 22 inches (from 245 inches to 223 inches)
Lost 33 lbs and 8.9% body fat!
- Age: 41 years
- Weight Lost: 33 lbs (from 217 lbs to 184 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 8.9% (from 15.8% to 6.9%)
- Total Inches Lost: 22 inches (from 257 inches to 235 inches)
Lost 28 lbs and 12.7% body fat!
- Age: 31 years
- Weight Lost: 28 lbs (from 207 lbs to 179 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 12.7% (from 26.5% to 13.8%)
- Total Inches Lost: 20 inches (from 246 inches to 226 inches)
Lost 30 lbs and 10% body fat!
- Age: 38 years
- Weight Lost: 30 lbs (from 206 lbs to 176 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 10% (from 35.5% to 25.5%)
- Total Inches Lost: 19 inches (from 248 inches to 229 inches)
Lost 47 lbs and 10.9% body fat!
- Age: 30 years
- Weight Lost: 47 lbs (from 202 lbs to 155 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 10.9% (from 26.1% to 15.2%)
- Total Inches Lost: 28 inches (from 252 inches to 224 inches)
Lost 24 lbs and 9.7% body fat!
- Age: 64 years
- Weight Lost: 24 lbs (from 203 lbs to 179 lbs)
- % Body Fat Lost: 9.7% (from 24% to 14.3%)
- Total Inches Lost: 8 inches (from 242 inches to 234 inches)
How to vote
When casting your vote, it’s important to remember that we’re not rewarding the best bodies per se. We’re rewarding the best transformations.
Indeed, in the Lean Eating program we don’t expect folks to start off looking like fitness models. Heck, we don’t even expect folks to end up looking like fitness models.
Rather, we’re simply looking for winners who’ve made the most dramatic changes in their own bodies, starting wherever they were at the beginning of the program. (And, as you’ll see, folks started all over the place.)
Truly, the Lean Eating Coaching Program is for men and women of all shapes and sizes. And your vote should reflect who you think created the most dramatic changes over the course of the last 12 months.
To cast your vote for the top male transformation, click here. You’ll be taken to a specific discussion thread in the Precision Nutrition Member Zone where you can vote for who you think deserves the grand prize.
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 17 years, we’ve used the Precision Nutrition Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their physical and mental health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why we work with health, fitness, and wellness professionals (through our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs) to teach them how to coach their own clients through the same challenges.
Interested in Precision Nutrition Coaching? Join the presale list now. You'll get a free gift today, save up to 54%, and have the chance to secure a spot 24 hours early.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Coaching on Wednesday, January 17th, 2024.
If you're interested in coaching and want to find out more, join the presale list below. Being on the list gives you three special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. Join the presale list and you’ll save up to 54% off the general public price.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
- You’ll get a free gift—plus an inside look at the program. When you join the presale list today, we’ll send you a free 35-page ebook: Your Best Nutrition Starts Here—a complete guide to building a health plan for your body, goals, and lifestyle (no calorie-counting or restrictive dieting required). Plus, you'll get our new Enrollment Packet, giving you an inside look at the PN Coaching program, complete with stories from past clients who’ve overcome huge obstacles and achieved the transformation of their dreams, and more.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.
[Note: If your health and fitness are already sorted out, but you’re interested in helping others, check out our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification program].