Organic produce, artisanal sourdough, strictly grass-fed meat: Yes, they’re ‘good’ for you… but they’re also too expensive for most people. The great news? There are foods that are both nutrient-rich and budget-friendly. In this infographic, we’ll show you five ways to eat healthy on a budget — while making your taste buds happy too.
People who struggle to consistently eat healthier often face one or more of the following common (and very legitimate) challenges:
- Zero time to cook or do meal prep.
- Deeply ingrained food habits that provide a sense of comfort and routine.
- A strong preference for french fries over steamed broccoli.
But there’s another everyday barrier to good nutrition that can be a bit trickier to negotiate: Money.
Considering all the pressures and expenses folks are dealing with, it’s understandable that eating healthy can feel financially daunting.
Unfortunately, it’s true that fresh fruits and vegetables, lean animal proteins, whole grains, and nuts and seeds will cost you more than a diet of mostly processed and fast foods.
But it is possible to eat a very healthy diet, even when money is tight.
For this infographic, we collaborated with Community Food Centres Canada to offer five effective, real-life strategies to help you put nutritious, delicious food on the table regularly, sometimes for just a few extra cents per meal.
The coolest part: Some of the changes to your routine may be surprisingly small — yet lead to really big benefits.
Don’t forget to download the printer or tablet version of this infographic. Post it on your fridge or in your pantry for easy access. (And coaches: Share these strategies with your patients/clients to show them how healthy eating can be within their reach.)
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that eating plenty of fresh, whole foods is key to getting the health and body they want. But they need help figuring out how to eat that way consistently, in the context of all the other priorities and demands in their lives.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve used the Precision Nutrition Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why we work with health, fitness, and wellness professionals (through our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs) to teach them how to coach their own clients through the same challenges.
Interested in Precision Nutrition Coaching? Join the presale list; you’ll save up to 54% and secure a spot 24 hours early.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Coaching on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019.
If you’re interested in coaching and want to find out more, I’d encourage you to join our presale list below. Being on the list gives you two special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition we like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the presale list and you’ll save up to 54% off the general public price, which is the lowest price we’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. Last time we opened registration, we sold out within minutes. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.
[Note: If your health and fitness are already sorted out, but you’re interested in helping others, check out our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification program].