The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the world’s #1 most recommended nutrition education program. Trusted by over 150,000 health and fitness professionals, it gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools you need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
Also, some BIG NEWS: You can now count your PN Certification towards credit at colleges and universities in the US! (See details below.)
What if you could…
- Learn everything you’ve wanted to know about nutrition and behavior-change psychology. (The real, cutting-edge stuff.)
- Use your new knowledge to get in the best shape of your life.
- Feel more confident in your ability to help others—and finally start the kind of rewarding career or side-business that most people only dream about.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of PN Certification alumni do exactly that. Now, it’s your turn.
Developed over 15 years, and proven with over 100,000 people in the real world, the Precision Nutrition curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
It doesn’t matter if you’re veteran coach with a fully-packed schedule… or if you’re brand-new to the health and fitness industry with literally zero clients.
The PN Certification is everything you need to master the science of nutrition and the art of behavior-change coaching, so you can get life-changing results for yourself and the people you work with.
And the best part? The entire program is self-paced and works with even the busiest schedule, so nothing else in your life has to take a back seat.
How does it work? Watch the videos below to see exactly how the Level 1 Certification will help you build the nutrition and coaching skills you need to transform people’s health and lives:
On March 23rd, we’re opening registration for the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification.
The PN Certification gives you the knowledge and tools you need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
You can learn it all online, at your own pace, from anywhere in the world. Plus, when you join the Presale List, you can lock in a one-time special discount—and save up to 30%! (Details below.)
Learn how to coach nutrition the right way—and get life-changing results.
We all know how important nutrition is for getting fit and healthy. But when it comes to actually helping people change, most coaches don’t feel as confident in their abilities as they’d like to.
After all, it’s one thing to know a lot about “macros” and “energy balance” and “what’s worked for me.” But it’s a whole different story to translate that knowledge into an action plan that works for someone else, while expertly guiding them through a successful transformation.
This is where other nutrition programs miss the mark. They teach a little science, and then they send you on your merry way to figure out the “coaching” part on your own.
At Precision Nutrition, we do things differently. We realize that knowing nutrition science is only half of the equation when it comes to getting people the results they deserve.
The other (and more important) half: Knowing how to break down your client’s complex goals into a series of proven practices that will lead them to lasting changes. This is precisely what we specialize in.
Since 2005, our team of PN expert coaches has personally helped over 100,000 people lose weight, build strength, gain energy, and get in their best shape ever. In fact, we’re the only nutrition certification company in the world that coaches people in the real world, every single day.
We take everything our experts learn from the field and put it into the world’s #1 recommended Precision Nutrition Certification program. The PN Certification is continually updated, so our students are guaranteed the best, most accurate content, data, and research available.
Once you enroll, we’ll teach you the nutrition science you need to feel competent in your knowledge. And we’ll show you our client-tested behavior change methodology so you can help anyone make sustainable transformations—no matter what’s going on in their lives.
Bottom line: Understanding nutrition science and knowing how to help people change is the key to getting incredible results (and the business you deserve).
In the PN Certification, we’ll show you how.
BIG NEWS: Count your PN Certification towards credit at colleges and universities in the US!
You’re putting in the time and effort to become a Certified Nutrition Coach. And you want a credential that says to the world, “I take this seriously. I know my stuff. And I can help you.”
Now we’re giving you yet another opportunity to do that. By the time you become PN Level 1 Certified, you’ll have…
✓ the world’s #1 recommended nutrition coaching credential behind you
✓ a coaching approach that’s been proven with over 100,000 people in the real world, and validated in 3 peer-reviewed scientific studies
✓ (NEW) a nutrition education that’s now recognized as a university-level course—and eligible for college credit!
Yes, the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification has recently been approved by the American Council on Education’s (ACE) Learning Evaluations.
Here’s what this means for you: If you complete the Precision Nutrition Certification program and pass an additional, final proctored exam, you can earn 3 session hours (a.k.a. credit hours) at the Bachelors 1st or 2nd year level. You can then request to apply these credits toward a post-secondary degree at select colleges and universities in the US. Click here for more info about ACE credit-accepting institutions.
This means you get a university-level nutrition education, the industry’s leading certification, and the ability to get college credit—without the high cost of a university course!
And you won’t be just getting classroom theory. The PN Certification is based on the proven coaching approach we’ve used in the real world to help over 100,000 people lose weight, build strength, gain energy, and get in their best shape ever. Now you can get results like we do. Plus you’ll have the credentials that make it clear to people that you have the academic training, knowledge, and tools to help them.
Not planning on using your PN Certification for college credit? Or live outside the US? All you have to do is complete the program and pass the regular Certification quizzes with a 75% or higher (no proctored exam needed). You’ll still be getting a world-class, university-level nutrition education—one that’s recognized by leading health and fitness organizations, professional sports teams, Fortune 100 companies, and academic institutions.
What if you could make a real difference with the people you work with—and never feel confused about nutrition again?
Imagine how good it would feel to have total confidence in your nutrition knowledge… to finally feel qualified to give nutrition advice… and to feel ready to coach anyone to better health and fitness.
That’s what the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification has done for over 150,000 coaches. (And it’s why we’re the #1 recommended nutrition certification program among health and fitness professionals.)
Now, we’re ready to show you everything we know.
With the Precision Nutrition Certification, you’ll learn how to:
- Give the right advice at the right time
- Get better results… with less effort
- Boost your credibility and establish your reputation
- Build the kind of business (and lifestyle) you’ve always wanted—whether full-time or on the side.
The best part? You’ll never feel confused about what to do with your clients ever again. With our help, you’ll learn how nutrition really works—and discover how to coach people through powerful transformations.
No matter where you’re at in your career, you can become Precision Nutrition Certified… and learn how to coach nutrition in the most effective way possible.
And the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification will help you do it.
Why learn with Precision Nutrition?
The Precision Nutrition Certification gives you everything you need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
Here are just a few reasons why we’re the obvious choice…
We coach people every day
Since 2005, we’ve personally helped over 100,000 people transform their lives through better nutrition. As we mentioned above, we’re the only nutrition certification company in the world that coaches real people, every single day. Through the years, we’ve built, refined, and perfected our coaching method for helping people change how they eat, look, and feel. Now we’re ready to help you become the kind of coach who can get results like these…
#1 recommended nutrition program
In a recent independent study, close to 1,000 health and fitness professionals rated nearly a dozen well-known nutrition certification programs on a variety of factors.
The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is top-ranked across the board:
- #1 most recommended nutrition education program (28% higher than the closest alternative)
- 95% of customers rate our program better than anything else out there for learning how to become a better coach and helping clients change their behaviors.
- Highest rated in customer satisfaction, reputation, and nutrition content quality
Bottom line: If you want to learn nutrition science and coaching from the best in the field, you’ve come to the right place.
PN Certified Coaches earn more
According to a recent study, nutrition coaches earn 3x more than the median hourly rate in the US. What’s more, PN Certified nutrition coaches earn 11% more income than those with other nutrition certifications! In fact, our PN grads are charging anywhere from $65 – $130 USD per hour or more, because they have a rare and valuable skill set that’s always in demand.
Science-backed and peer-reviewed
The Precision Nutrition Method, which drives our Certification and ProCoach programs, was recently validated in 3 peer-reviewed studies. This means that the system you’ll learn in the Level 1 program is truly evidence-based.
For years, we’ve known how effective our coaching method is for helping people lose fat, build strength, and make big health improvements. Now the medical and scientific communities know it, too.
After being authored by some of the world’s top health and fitness experts, each new version of our program text is peer-reviewed by dozens of top professionals in a range of disciplines. This means everything you’ll learn has been vetted by top experts and validated by science.
We’re the experts other experts come to for advice
When elite athletes, professional sports teams, and Fortune 100 companies need game-changing nutrition programs, they come to us.
We’ve worked with top sports organizations like:
And companies like:
And major media outlets like:
In the PN Certification, we’ll peel back the curtain and give you the same world-renowned knowledge and tools we share with our elite clients.
What’s included in the Precision Nutrition Certification
Now in its 4th edition, the PN Certification is more valuable and practical than ever. Inside you’ll find:
- 3 unit textbooks, beautifully packaged in a box set—to give you everything you need to know about nutrition, exercise, behavior-change psychology, and coaching practice. Plus, it’s easy to carry from your house, to the car, to the gym, so you can study anywhere!
- 20 animated instructional video seminars, to help you better understand each chapter (check out a sample video below).
- Workbook and study guide, with exercises and thought experiments to help prepare you for the end-of-chapter exams.
- Real-world case studies, drawn from our work with over 100,000 clients, to help you practice and retain the concepts you’re learning.
- Active learning tools, to help you use what you’re learning in the real world, right away.
- Over 40 premium coaching tools, including assessment forms and questionnaires, to help you learn more about your clients and unlock their full potential.
Community of like-minded people + top experts
As a PN student, you’ll never feel alone—because you’ll be connected to thousands of fellow students and PN’s top coaching experts. Ask questions, get support, troubleshoot coaching scenarios, and study alongside your peers as you move through the program. Participate in optional weekly accountability calls, live Q&A webinars, contests, and much more… all to help you take your coaching skills and career to the next level.
The Precision Nutrition Certification is everything we’ve learned over 15 years—brought together, and shared with you.
Because the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is based on our coaches’ work of personally helping over 100,000 people get in their best shape ever, you won’t find any abstract theory here.
Instead, you’ll find deep knowledge that’s client-tested, scientifically proven, and constantly updated based on the data we’ve collected from the field along with the latest research.
Even better, you’ll get the education you need, on your terms and on your schedule—without having to go back to school.
What you’ll learn in the Precision Nutrition Certification
We couldn’t find a textbook or a course that did all the things we wanted to do, nor all the things we wanted to teach others.
So we created the Precision Nutrition Certification, based on our extensive research and work with over 100,000 clients.
It’s packed with the latest findings in nutrition and behavior-change psychology, and includes practical coaching strategies, plus a step-by-step system for getting results with anyone.
Let’s get specific…
In Unit 1, you’ll learn all about the Precision Nutrition approach to coaching. After working with over 100,000 clients (and counting), we’ve learned what really works for helping people change. Now we’re passing it onto you.
We’ll show you how to:
- Set yourself up for the best learning experience
- Explore your own coaching style
- Use scientific evidence in coaching
- Build a healthy coaching relationship with clients
- Coach people to “deep health”—where your clients thrive in all areas of their lives (physical, mental, emotional, and so on)
Next up is Unit 2, where you’ll dive into the science of nutrition. We’ll cover topics like:
- The body’s systems, organs, and cells
- Calories and metabolism
- Digestion, absorption, and water balance
- Energy production, fat storage, and muscle gain
- Macronutrients: protein (amino acids), carbohydrate (fiber, sugar, and starch) and fat (triglycerides and fatty acids)
- Vitamins, minerals, and zoonutrients (yes, zoonutrients!)
- And much more
It’s like getting a graduate-level education in nutrition science. Yes, you’re going to “nerd out” a bit! But don’t be intimidated. Each chapter is written in a way that’s easy to consume and comprehend.
In Unit 3 you’ll learn how to best apply this new information, including how to:
- Walk clients through the PN Coaching process step-by-step
- Assess clients, gather data, and identify their goals
- Create an action plan they’ll actually follow
- Measure their progress and adjust where necessary
- Help them achieve lasting changes in their health and lives
- Work with all types of clients and situations
- Build a coaching business, in-person or online
In all, you’ll get nearly 700 pages of the latest, most effective research in nutrition science and behavior-change psychology—co-authored by some of the industry’s leading authorities in health and fitness.
And that’s not even including the workbook & study guide, case-studies, and video seminars you’ll have access to.
Like this video from Chapter 3, called “What is a great coach?”:
With this incredible learning resource we’re doing everything in our power to change the game. We’re out to educate and train a new, more effective kind of health and fitness coach.
And we’re being recognized for it by the top organizations in the world.
With the PN Level 1 Certification you’ll:
- Understand the science of nutrition on a deep level. We’ll help you understand the what, why, and how of nutrition coaching so you can feel qualified to give advice, and empowered to help anyone achieve better health and fitness.
- Get amazing results for your clients. Never feel confused about what to do with your clients ever again. We’ll show you how to give the right advice at the right time. You’ll learn how to create a clear action plan for each client, with uncomplicated nutrition and lifestyle practices they’ll actually stick to.
- Apply what you’re learning right away, for immediate results. Along with building new and valuable skills over time, you’ll also be able to apply what you’re learning right away. That means you can read a chapter in the morning, and use what you learned during your afternoon sessions.
- Earn the income you deserve to earn. A coach who truly understands how to help people is worth their weight in gold. And since people LOVE to tell their friends and family about their success, you can sit back and watch your client retention and referral business jump to a new level.
- Study online, at your own pace. This program is designed to fit within even the busiest of schedules. There are no deadlines, no pressure, and no rush. Whether you can only carve out a half-hour in the evenings after putting the kids to bed, or you have quiet Sunday mornings to study, you can graduate within a few short months. (Of course, you can certainly go faster if you’d like.) The important thing to remember is you’re in the driver’s seat, and time is on your side.
- Establish credibility, grow your reputation, and connect with top professionals. Join the PN Level 1 Certification, and you’re in good company. We now have over 150,000 students from around the world who can confidently say, “I know my stuff — and I change lives.” You can find many of them on the private Facebook group, where you can swap tips and insights with your colleagues while making new friends.