The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the world’s most respected nutrition education program. Taken by nearly 100,000 health and fitness professionals, it gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools you need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
Developed over 15 years, and proven with over 100,000 clients, the Precision Nutrition curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Whether you’re already mid-career, or just starting out, the PN Level 1 Certification is your springboard to a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results—for yourself and your clients.
Watch how the Level 1 Certification helps you build the coaching skills you need to transform people’s health and lives:
Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon gives you a sneak peek inside the brand-new edition of the Level 1 Certification.
Dr. John Berardi and fitness industry leaders discuss what makes the Level 1 Certification so unique and effective.
On Wednesday, October 7th, we’re opening registration for the brand-new Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification.
The certification gives health and fitness professionals the knowledge and tools they need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
Plus, you can lock in a one-time special discount—and save up to 30%! (More details below.)
Nutrition coaching can make (or break) the results you get.
When your job is to help people get in better shape, focusing on nutrition is the most important and effective step. But there’s a big problem: Most coaches don’t feel qualified to coach nutrition.
They don’t know where to start, what recommendations to make (or when to make them), or how to get their clients to actually follow the plan.
Despite their best intentions, these coaches often fail to get their clients the results they deserve… which leads to negative feelings of confusion, stress, and career burn-out.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Nutrition coaching doesn’t have to be so confusing or difficult.
In the Precision Nutrition Certification, we’ll guide you and point out everything you need to know in order to feel confident and qualified.
The result? You’ll be able to offer advice that you know is right. And you’ll be able to transfer that knowledge in the right way, so that each person you work with gets the results they’re looking for.
Put simply: Knowing how to coach nutrition effectively is the key to helping people get the results they deserve (and the business you deserve.)
We’ll show you how.
What if you could make a real difference with the people you work with—and never feel confused about nutrition again?
Imagine how good it would feel to have total confidence in your nutrition knowledge… to finally feel qualified to give nutrition advice… and to feel empowered to coach anyone to better health and fitness.
That’s what the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification has done for nearly 100,000 health and fitness professionals—and you can be next.
Equally rooted in the latest nutrition science and behavior-change psychology, it’s a proven and practical coaching system that shows you exactly what to do at every stage of the nutrition coaching process—from the very first time you meet with a client, until they reach all their goals.
The best part? You’ll never feel confused about what to do with your clients ever again. With our help, you’ll learn how nutrition really works—and discover how to coach people through powerful transformations.
With the Precision Nutrition Certification, you’ll learn how to:
- Give the right advice at the right time
- Get better results… with less effort
- Boost your credibility and establish your reputation
- Build the kind of business (and lifestyle) you’ve always wanted.
No matter where you’re at in your career, you can become Precision Nutrition Certified… and learn how to coach nutrition in the most effective way possible.
And the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification will help you do it.
A brand-new, completely updated 4th edition.
Since we first launched the Precision Nutrition Certification, we’ve been recognized as the world’s most definitive source on the science of nutrition and the art of nutrition coaching.
Indeed, over 2 million people interested in fitness, health, food, and nutrition visited our website last month, enough to fill Dallas Cowboy stadium 20 times.
Yet we’re never satisfied with yesterday’s success.
Nutrition science is dynamic, and new discoveries are made daily. And that’s just on the research side. As we continue to coach (over 100,000 clients to date), we’re discovering new methods to achieve real, lasting behavior change.
As we train and certify health and fitness professionals (nearly 100,000 and counting), we’re also uncovering the best ways to help our Certification students learn, retain, and apply the material.
That’s why we’ve spent the better part of this year re-envisioning and redesigning the program from the ground up.
Here’s what’s new…
New “skills, practice, and action” framework
It’s one thing to read and retain information. It’s an entirely different thing to actually apply what you’re learning and start getting results right away.
This was our focus in this 4th edition: To teach you the theory and to help you practice what you’re learning, so that you can start getting life-changing results with your clients from Day One of the program.
We’ve designed the entire curriculum in a way that helps you immediately apply your new knowledge.
- Practice-based approach. Along with reading the textbooks, watching the videos, and answering workbook questions, you’ll also get the opportunity to practice what you’re learning throughout the entire program. By the end, your nutrition coaching skills will be second nature to you.
- Step-by-step learning process, for immediate results. You can read a chapter in the morning, and use what you learned in your afternoon coaching sessions with clients.
- Active learning tools. From case studies, to “try it now” exercises, to your own “Learner’s Manual,” we’ll give you all the tools you need to use what you’re learning in the real world, right away.
With the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification, you’ll learn nutrition coaching the right way.
Now, more than ever, our certification is guaranteed to give you a one-of-a-kind education experience—plus the knowledge and confidence to coach nutrition with anyone.
That’s why top organizations like this come to us for help:
And companies like:
And major media outlets like:
Newly updated 4th edition of the Level 1 Certification program
This latest version of the program is more valuable and practical than ever. Inside you’ll find:
- 3 unit textbooks, beautifully packaged in a box set—to give you everything you need to know about nutrition, exercise, behavior-change psychology, and coaching practice. Plus, it’s easy to carry from your house, to the car, to the gym, so you can study anywhere!
- 20 animated instructional video seminars, to help you better understand each chapter (check out a sample video below).
- Workbook and study guide, with exercises and thought experiments to help prepare you for the end-of-chapter exams.
- Real-world case studies, drawn from our work with over 100,000 clients, to help you practice and retain the concepts you’re learning.
- Over 40 premium coaching tools, including assessment forms and questionnaires, to help you learn more about your clients and unlock their full potential.
Professional nutrition software, ProCoach (optional)
As a PN Level 1 Certification student, you’ll also have the opportunity to access ProCoach, our cutting-edge nutrition coaching software that helps you coach more people, in less time, with better results. This is only available to Certification students.
Community of like-minded people + top experts
As a PN Level 1 student, you’ll get instant access to our private Facebook community. Now you’ll be able to learn alongside an extremely supportive group of over 40,000 coaches, physicians, trainers, nutritionists, researchers, therapists, yoga teachers, and other health and fitness professionals from all over the world.
You’ll also get daily access to the field’s most accomplished experts and coaches, including Brian St. Pierre, Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon, Dominic Matteo, Dr. Helen Kollias, Kate Solovieva, Adam Feit, Lisanne Thomas, and more.
As part of the community you can ask questions, get feedback and advice, and nerd out on everything health and nutrition.
The Precision Nutrition Certification is everything we’ve learned over 15 years—brought together, and shared with you.
Precision Nutrition is the only nutrition certification company in the world that successfully coaches real clients every single day.
What does that mean? The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is NOT full of abstract theory that doesn’t work in the real world.
Instead, it’s deep knowledge that’s client-tested, scientifically proven, and constantly updated based on the data we’ve collected working with 100,000 coaching clients.
Even better, you’ll get the education you need, on your terms and on your schedule—without having to go back to school.
Why choose Precision Nutrition?
The Precision Nutrition Certification gives you everything you need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
Here are just a few reasons for why we’re the most-respected nutrition certification company in the world.
We wrote the book on nutrition coaching
We couldn’t find a textbook or a course that did all the things we wanted to do, nor all the things we wanted to teach others.
So we created the Precision Nutrition Certification, based on our extensive research and work with over 100,000 clients. It includes 3 unit textbooks, packaged in a beautiful box set for easy reference.
Each unit is packed with the latest research in nutrition and behavioral-change psychology, and includes practical coaching strategies, plus a step-by-step system for getting results with anyone.
Let’s get specific:
In Unit 1, you’ll learn all about the Precision Nutrition approach to coaching. After working with over 100,000 people (and counting), we’ve learned what really works for helping people change. Now we’re passing it onto you.
We’ll show you how to:
- Set yourself up for the best learning experience
- Explore your own coaching style
- Use scientific evidence in coaching
- Build a healthy coaching relationship with clients
- Coach people to “deep health”—where your clients thrive in all areas of their lives (physical, mental, emotional, and so on)
Next up is Unit 2, where you’ll dive into the science of nutrition. We’ll cover topics like:
- The body’s systems, organs, and cells
- Calories and metabolism
- Digestion, absorption, and water balance
- Energy production, fat storage, and muscle gain
- Macronutrients: protein (amino acids), carbohydrate (fiber, sugar, and starch) and fat (triglycerides and fatty acids)
- Vitamins, minerals, and zoonutrients (yes, zoonutrients!)
- And much more
It’s like getting a graduate-level education in nutrition science. Yes, you’re going to “nerd out” a bit! But don’t be intimidated. Each chapter is written in a way that’s easy to consume and comprehend.
In Unit 3 you’ll learn how to best apply this new information, including how to:
- Walk clients through the PN Coaching process step-by-step
- Assess clients, gather data, and identify their goals
- Create an action plan they’ll actually follow
- Measure their progress and adjust where necessary
- Help them achieve lasting changes in their health and lives
- Work with all types of clients and situations
- Build a coaching business, in-person or online
In all, you’ll get nearly 700 pages of the latest, most effective research in nutrition science and behavior-change psychology—co-authored by some of the industry’s leading authorities in health and fitness.
And that’s not even including the workbook & studyguide, case-studies, and video seminars you’ll have access to.
Like this video from Chapter 3, called “What is a great coach?”:
With this incredible learning resource we’re doing everything in our power to change the game. We’re out to educate and train a new, more effective kind of health and fitness professional.
And we’re being recognized for it by the top organizations in the world.
The PN Method has been validated clinically.
The Precision Nutrition Method, which drives our Certification and ProCoach programs, was recently validated in 3 peer-reviewed studies. This means that the system you’ll learn in the Level 1 program is truly “evidence-based.” In fact, we’re the only nutrition certification company in the world that successfully coaches real clients every single day.
Having worked with over 100,000 clients, we know our system is highly effective at helping people lose fat, build strength, and make big health improvements. Now the medical and scientific communities know it, too.
Master the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating: Precision Nutrition is the only nutrition certification company in the world that successfully coaches real clients every single day.
Clients like these:
What’s that mean for you? You can trust that every single thing we teach you in the Level 1 Certification has been tested, tweaked, and proven to work.
Get the brand-new Precision Nutrition Certification and save up to 30%.
Experts, coaches, educators, and scientists all agree: The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the gold standard in nutrition coaching education.
Now you can get a deep understanding of the science of nutrition, boost your credentials, and finally feel qualified to coach nutrition with your clients.
The best part? If you’re on the presale list below and enroll for the program before the general registration opens, you’ll save up to 30% off the cost of the Level 1 Certification program.
The general public price of the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is $119 USD per month for 12 months. However, if you’re on the presale list and sign up on the presale day, you’ll get the opportunity to get it for only $99 USD per month or a one time payment of $999 USD—up to 30% savings.
And just like always, we only take a small number of new students to teach them our proven nutrition system. Spots are first-come, first-served, so don’t miss out!
With the PN Level 1 Certification you’ll:
- Understand the science of nutrition on a deep-level. We’ll help you understand the what, why, and how of nutrition coaching so you can feel qualified to give advice, and empowered to help anyone achieve better health and fitness.
- Get amazing results for your clients. Never feel confused about what to do with your clients ever again. We’ll show you how to give the right advice at the right time. You’ll learn how to create a clear action plan for each client, with uncomplicated nutrition and lifestyle practices they’ll actually stick to.
- Apply what you’re learning right away, for immediate results. Along with building new and valuable skills over time, you’ll also be able to apply what you’re learning right away. That means you can read a chapter in the morning, and use what you learned during your afternoon sessions.
- Earn the income you deserve to earn. A coach who truly understands how to help people is worth their weight in gold. And since people LOVE to tell their friends and family about their success, you can sit back and watch your client retention and referral business jump to a new level.
- Study at your own pace, from anywhere. We know how busy life can get. That’s why you can take as long (or as short) as you like to work through the materials and get certified. Because the PN Certification is like a degree in elite nutrition coaching, you don’t have to go back to school in order to get the education you need.
- Establish credibility, grow your reputation, and connect with top professionals. Join the PN Level 1 Certification, and you’re in good company. We now have nearly 100,000 students from around the world who can confidently say, “I know my stuff — and I change lives.” You can find many of them on the private Facebook group, where you can swap tips and insights with your colleagues while making new friends.
Interested? Add your name to the presale list. You’ll save up to 30% and secure your spot 24 hours before everyone else.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification on Wednesday, October 7th, 2020.
If you want to find out more, we’ve set up the following presale list, which gives you two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. We like to reward people who are eager to boost their credentials and are ready to commit to getting the education they need. So we’re offering a discount of up to 30% off the general price when you sign up for the presale list.
- Sign up 24 hours before the general public and increase your chances of getting a spot. We only open the certification program twice per year. Due to high demand, spots in the program are limited and have historically sold out in a matter of hours. But when you sign up for the presale list, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 24 hours before anyone else.
If you’re ready for a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results… this is your chance to see what the world’s top professional nutrition coaching system can do for you.