The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is the industry’s most respected education program. It gives you the knowledge, systems, and tools you need to really understand how nutrition influences a person’s health and fitness.
Developed over 15 years, and proven with nearly 100,000 clients, the Precision Nutrition curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Whether you’re already mid-career, or just starting out, the Level 1 Certification is your springboard to a deeper understanding of nutrition, the authority to coach it, and the ability to turn what you know into results.
For more, check out this short video; it includes interviews with renowned coaches Eric Cressey, Molly Galbraith, Adam Lloyd, and Jon Goodman:
On Wednesday, April 4th, we’re opening registration for the next Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification group.
The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification gives growth-minded health and fitness pros — along with those thinking of joining the field — the ability to turn their interest in nutrition into a real skillset they can use to help others.
(And, with the direction the world is going, it’s a skillset that’s needed now more than ever!)
Over the last few months there’ve been some really big developments at Precision Nutrition, all of which mean even more opportunity for you.
Here are just a few of the exciting things happening:
Newly updated 3rd edition of the Level 1 Certification
The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification has recently been re-envisioned and refined. This latest version of the program includes:
- new textbook, with the latest research in nutrition, exercise, psychology,
- new video lectures, one to go with each chapter of the new textbook,
- new workbook and study guide to help you prepare for the online exams,
- new assessment forms and questionnaires to help unlock client potential.
With the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification, you’ll learn the science of nutrition and the art of coaching the right way, from the company that Apple, Nike, Equinox, Titleist, and pro athletes around the world turn to for advice.
Now, more than ever, our certification is guaranteed to give you a one-of-a-kind education experience (and the path to become an incredible coach).
Extremely successful launch of ProCoach
In addition to releasing the 3rd edition of our Certification materials, we’ve also launched ProCoach. This cutting-edge nutrition coaching software allows Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification students and grads to use our proven methods with the people they coach in an easy and scalable way.
We knew our system was in high demand, but the response to ProCoach — and the results health and fitness pros are already seeing with their clients — far exceeded our expectations. Once you begin the Level 1 Certification program, ProCoach will be available to you and the people you help too.
The PN Method validated in scientific journals
The Precision Nutrition method, which drives our Certification and ProCoach programs, was recently validated in 3 peer-reviewed studies. This means that the system you’ll learn in the Level 1 program is truly “evidence-based”.
Having worked with nearly 100,000 clients, we know our system is highly effective at helping people lose fat, build strength, and make big health improvements. Now the medical and scientific communities know it too.
Community of like-minded people + top experts
With our recently added private Facebook community you’ll now be able to learn alongside an extremely supportive group of nearly 12,000 trainers, nutritionists, sport coaches, researchers, therapists, and other healthcare professionals from all over the world.
You’ll also get daily access to me, as well as some of our revered experts and coaches like Brian St. Pierre, Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon, Dominic Matteo, Dr. Helen Kollias, Kate Solovieva, Adam Feit, Lisanne Thomas, and more.
As part of the Precision Nutrition Certification community you can: Ask questions. Get feedback and advice. Nerd out on all things fitness and nutrition.
So, if you want to…
- help clients eat better, safely and effectively,
- become the go-to expert in your business or community,
- help your friends and family with their nutrition and health,
- connect with other top professionals in the field,
- continue to learn with us even after you’ve completed the course,
- build an amazing career in health and fitness,
…the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification will help you do it.
What if you could know what we know? Do what we do? Coach how we coach?
Imagine if you had all the nutrition, coaching, and change psychology research… all the scientific concepts… all the experience… all the practical “how-to” stuff… all in one place.
If you had a trusted source of education… a proven system… and real-life advice to help guide your professional development.
If it came in a clear, understandable, self-paced learning format that suited your schedule.
And if, at the end of the process, you had a system (like ProCoach) to deliver the habit-based nutrition coaching you just learned, so you can grow a practice while working less and getting better results.
That’s what The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is here for.
In addition to learning how nutrition really works, you’ll understand how clients think and act, and you’ll be able to turn that into a thriving coaching practice.
This means you’ll get better results, attract more clients, keep those clients for longer, and make more money than you thought possible.
If you want to learn all that, we want to teach you.
- just starting out in the field of health, fitness, and nutrition,
- an established health, fitness, and/or nutrition professional,
- considering a career change, or
- wanting to deepen your knowledge of nutrition coaching…
…you can become Precision Nutrition Certified.
The Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification is open to everyone who’s interested and ready to discover the benefits of nutrition coaching.
- Maybe you’re a personal trainer or athletic coach, and you want to stand out from the pack and offer your clients or team the best possible service and results.
- Maybe you’re another type of health professional — such as a massage therapist, chiropractor, physiotherapist, or registered nurse — who wants to add nutrition coaching to your roster of services.
- Maybe you want to complete the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification as your first step toward becoming an elite health and fitness coach.
- Maybe you’re looking for the courage, confidence, and inspiration to quit your existing job and try a new path in the fitness industry.
- Maybe you’re interested in how nutrition can improve health and performance, and want to learn more about how to optimize your own diet, or that of your family and friends.
- Maybe you just really love nutrition and want to go down the rabbit-hole and see where it takes you.
Learning with Precision Nutrition is a pivotal step. Because…
Effective nutrition coaching is what’s missing from health and fitness today.
I’ve been involved in this field for the last 25 years. And I’ve always felt that substantive, proven nutrition coaching is the missing component in the health, fitness, strength, and rehab professions.
Without effective nutrition coaching skills, professionals struggle (and sometimes fail) to help clients achieve their goals.
The clients — in the dark about how to make necessary, sustainable improvements to their eating habits and lifestyle — get frustrated and quit.
The coaches lose their passion and consider leaving fitness too.
On the other hand, with effective nutrition coaching skills, fitness and health pros feel confident, competent and credible. They offer advice that they know is right, in the right way — so that each client can achieve the body transformation and health improvements they’re after.
Knowing how to coach effectively is the key to helping people get the results they want and deserve.
So where can you go to learn effective exercise and sport nutrition coaching — and implement it in your business?
Learning how to coach nutrition on your own won’t get you too far.
The information you’ll find in textbooks is usually repurposed material from clinical dietetics, which focuses on topics like what to feed hospital patients. Other times, it’s more suited to advanced academic study and postgraduate research, not real-world coaching.
Plus, where do you start? What information is most important? How can you learn step by step, focusing on the key things you need to know (without getting stuck in the weeds of “too much information”)?
Even if you’re self-motivated and interested in this topic, it’s really hard to do it all yourself.
For most people, going back to school isn’t a good option, either.
Getting a degree costs too much money and takes too much time. And often, at the end of those four years, you understand the science of nutrition… but you haven’t been taught the psychology behind helping people eat better — crucial to being an effective nutrition coach.
And learning from the internet…
I’m afraid that situation is the worst. The internet is a wild, wild west of strong opinions backed by little-to-no data. A mountain of decontextualized, deprioritized, and often incorrect information that is more likely to leave you feeling confused than confident.
Nothing — and I mean nothing — addresses the two biggest problems most health and fitness professionals face every day:
- How to use both nutrition science and coaching psychology to get the best possible results for the people who turn to them for help.
- How to get the education they need — on their terms and within their schedule — without having to go back to school.
We literally wrote the book on nutrition coaching.
We couldn’t find a textbook that did all the things we wanted to do, nor all the things we wanted to teach to others. So we created one based on our research and work with nearly 100,000 clients. It’s called The Essentials of Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
It’s a 600-page opus — now totally re-envisioned and in its third edition — that covers every aspect of the latest science and practice of nutrition coaching.
We’re doing everything in our power to change the game. We’re out to educate and train a new, more effective, kind of health and fitness professional.
And we’re being recognized for it by some of the top sports and fitness organizations in the world.
Get the latest science, the latest practice — the very best for you and your clients.
Since we first launched the Precision Nutrition Certification, we’ve been the definitive source of nutrition education for people who want to coach nutrition effectively, catapult their careers, and make a difference in people’s lives.
Indeed, over 1.5 million of them visited our website last month. That’s enough to fill Dallas Cowboy stadium 20 times over. Yet we’re never satisfied with yesterday’s success.
Nutrition science is dynamic, new discoveries are made almost daily. And that’s just on the research side. As we continue to coach clients (nearly 100,000 clients to date), we’re discovering new methods of helping them achieve real, lasting behavior change.
That’s why we’re constantly updating the course curriculum. This is great for you since we just released our third edition. It includes:
- Brand-new textbook with the latest research findings in nutrition, physiology, change psychology, and coaching practice (click here to download the table of contents);
- Brand-new video lectures, one for each textbook chapter, to better learn the material and retain what you’ve learned (check out a sample video below, it’s awesome);
- Brand-new workbook with exercises and thought experiments to help prepare you for your end-of-chapter exams; and
- Brand-new client assessments and forms to help you gain a better understanding of your clients and their needs (click here to download an overview of the questionnaires and assessments).
As promised, here’s “Through the GI Tract” — which supplements Chapter 2 of the textbook. (Remember, every chapter has an awesome video like this, to go along with the text).
The PN Certification is everything we’ve learned over the last 15 years, brought together, and shared with you.
Unlike most other certifications, this isn’t a program full of abstract theory that doesn’t work in the real world. (Nor is it a program full of internet level, keyboard jockey type information.)
Instead, it’s deep knowledge that’s client-tested, scientifically proven, and constantly updated based on the data we’ve collected working directly with nearly 100,000 clients.
That’s right, Precision Nutrition is the only nutrition certification company in the world that successfully coaches real clients every day.
Clients like these:
With the PN Level 1 Certification you’ll:
- Learn a proven nutrition system that’s guaranteed to get results.
- Get the new 600-page, newly updated, definitive guide to nutrition coaching, shipped to your door.
- Watch fun, expert-narrated video lectures to boost your understanding of complex nutrition and psychology topics.
- Study online at your own pace, and take the online exams whenever you want.
- Mentor with Dr. Berardi and the Precision Nutrition team.
- Start using our coaching tools and techniques immediately, including our comprehensive package of client resources.
- Have the chance to use the same proven ProCoach software that we use with Precision Nutrition Coaching clients.
- Boost your credentials — and learn everything you ever wanted to know about nutrition coaching — without going back to school.
Interested? Add your name to the presale list. You’ll save up to 33% and secure your spot 24 hours before everyone else.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification on Wednesday, April 4th, 2018.
If you want to find out more, we’ve set up the following presale list, which gives you two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. We like to reward people who are eager to boost their credentials and are ready to commit to getting the education they need. So we’re offering a discount of up to 33% off the general price when you sign up for the presale list.
- Sign up 24 hours before the general public and increase your chances of getting a spot. We only open the certification program twice per year. Due to high demand, spots in the program are limited and have historically sold out in a matter of hours. But when you sign up for the presale list, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 24 hours before anyone else.
If you’re ready to boost your education, and take your nutrition game to the next level, let’s go down the rabbit hole together.