The PN Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification is trusted by over 150,000 health and fitness professionals, and ranked the #1 online nutrition certification by Business Insider.
This program gives you everything you need to confidently coach nutrition—so you can make a lasting difference in people’s lives, while making a living doing what you love.
Also, some BIG NEWS: You can now count your PN Nutrition Certification towards credit at colleges and universities in the US! (See details below.)
What if you could…
- Learn the most relevant, cutting-edge nutrition science—from macros, calories, and micronutrients, to digestion, metabolism, energy balance, and more.
- Understand how nutrition affects people’s physical, mental, and emotional health, their fitness goals, stress levels, sleep, etc. (and vice versa).
- Master the art of behavior-change coaching—so you can help anyone achieve sustainable results. (This separates you from the vast number of coaches out there.)
- Learn how to help your clients bridge the gap between knowing and doing, so they can make progress like never before.
- Position yourself to succeed, attract plenty of clients, and earn a great part-time or full-time income.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of PN Nutrition Certification alumni do exactly that. Now, it’s your turn.
Developed over 15 years, and proven with over 100,000 people in the real world, the Precision Nutrition curriculum stands alone as the authority on the science of nutrition and the art of behavior-change coaching.
Whether someone is looking to get “physique” results like a flat stomach and toned glutes… or “deeper” results like developing a better relationship with food, resting more and stressing less, boosting immunity, and leading a more fulfilling life… you’ll have a science-proven coaching process to help them get there.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned coach with a fully-packed schedule… or if you’re brand-new to the health and fitness industry with literally zero clients… or if you’re looking to improve your own health and fitness.
The PN Nutrition Certification is everything you need to get sustainable results for yourself and the people you work with.
And the best part? The entire program is self-paced and works with even the busiest schedule, so nothing else in your life has to take a back seat.
But “self-paced” doesn’t mean “solitary.” We know that learning anything new can feel intimidating at first. That’s why we’ve got your back, every step of the way.
As a PN student, you’ll have access to our private online community of PN’s top coaching experts and over 50,000 of your peers from around the world.
You can ask questions, get advice, join optional weekly study groups, and level-up your knowledge alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
How does it work? Watch the videos below to see exactly how the PN Nutrition Certification will help you build the nutrition and coaching skills you need to transform people’s health and lives:
On March 22nd, we’re opening registration for the PN Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification.
The PN Nutrition Certification gives you the knowledge and tools you need to feel confident and qualified to coach nutrition with anyone.
You can learn it all online, at your own pace, from anywhere in the world. Plus, when you join the Presale List, you can lock in a one-time special discount—and save up to 30%! (Details below.)
These past two years have… changed things.
That’s putting it lightly. If you coach others, maybe you’ve:
- Struggled to get new clients, or to keep them long enough to make a difference
- Grappled with gym closures and reopenings, intermittent lockdowns, and personal/family challenges brought on by the pandemic
- Pivoted to online coaching (or a hybrid between online and in-person)
- Watched your clients face unprecedented obstacles in their health, personal lives, and communities—as you’ve wondered how you can truly help them
- Considered whether you should stay in this field, or leave it altogether
At the same time…
There’s been a noticeable shift in what many people need from a coach.
Of course, there will always be people who hire a coach to help them drop fat, get toned, build muscle, or optimize their performance. That’s never going away.
But for a growing number of people, life in the 2020s has completely reordered their priorities. They’re facing unprecedented challenges in their health and lives. They’ve become less active and more isolated. They’re sleeping less, they’ve gained unwanted weight, and they’re stressed to the max.
Now they’re looking for help so they can improve their physical and mental health, bolster their immunity, and better handle stress—so they can feel and function their best.
The good news?
You can help these people in the biggest ways possible, while positioning your business to succeed—both now and in the future.
The research is clear: Nutrition is key when it comes to helping someone improve their health and fitness.
But change is hard. And for most people, it can feel nearly impossible to do on their own—especially these days. That’s why they need a health and nutrition coach who knows their stuff, and knows how to help them change—in the context of their daily life.
In the world’s #1 recommended PN Nutrition Coaching Certification, you’ll learn all the nutrition science you need to feel competent. And you’ll master the art of behavior-change coaching, so you can help people get the results they deserve.
Inside the program, you’ll gain nutrition and lifestyle coaching skills so you can help people…
- Reach whatever health and fitness goals they have—from getting their cravings under control, to feeling better, dropping fat, gaining strength, and anything in between
- Improve their physical, mental, and emotional health
- Develop a better relationship with food—without diets or “food rules”
- Find ways to cope other than eating when they feel sad or anxious
- Bolster their immunity so they can more effectively ward off infections
- Build resilience so they can better handle a stressful day, week, or month
- Improve the quality of their sleep and rest—so they can feel and function their best
- Feel connected and supported by someone who’s in their corner
When you help people get sustainable results, everything else becomes easier.
There’s no more churning through clients, constantly hustling to get new ones, or wondering whether you can sustain your business in the long run.
Your clients stick around for longer—because you truly understand their situation, and you know how to help them.
People refer their friends to you—because a caring, competent coach is worth their weight in gold.
And you build a rock-solid business that impacts lives for years to come, no matter what happens.
BIG NEWS: Count your PN Nutrition Certification towards credit at colleges and universities in the US!
You’re putting in the time and effort to become a Certified Nutrition Coach. And you want a credential that says to the world, “I take this seriously. I know my stuff. And I can help you.”
Now we’re giving you yet another opportunity to do that. By the time you become PN Certified, you’ll have…
✓ the world’s #1 recommended nutrition coaching credential behind you
✓ a coaching approach that’s been proven with over 100,000 people in the real world, and validated in 3 peer-reviewed scientific studies
✓ (NEW) a nutrition education that’s now recognized as a university-level course—and eligible for college credit!
Yes, the PN Level 1 Nutrition Coaching Certification has recently been approved by the American Council on Education’s (ACE) Learning Evaluations.
Here’s what this means for you: If you complete the PN Nutrition Certification program and pass an additional, final proctored exam, you can earn 3 session hours (a.k.a. credit hours) at the Bachelors 1st or 2nd year level. You can then request to apply these credits toward a post-secondary degree at select colleges and universities in the US. Click here for more info about ACE credit-accepting institutions.
This means you get a university-level nutrition education, the industry’s leading certification, and the ability to get college credit—without the high cost of a university course!
And you won’t be just getting classroom theory. The PN Nutrition Certification is based on the proven coaching approach we’ve used in the real world to help over 100,000 people lose weight, build strength, gain energy, and get in their best shape ever. Now you can get results like we do. Plus you’ll have the credentials that make it clear to people that you have the academic training, knowledge, and tools to help them.
Not planning on using your PN Nutrition Certification for college credit? Or live outside the US? All you have to do is complete the program and pass the regular Certification quizzes with a 75% or higher (no proctored exam needed). You’ll still be getting a world-class, university-level nutrition education—one that’s recognized by leading health and fitness organizations, professional sports teams, Fortune 100 companies, and academic institutions.
Why learn with Precision Nutrition?
The PN Nutrition Certification gives you everything you need to have total confidence in your nutrition knowledge… to finally feel qualified to give nutrition advice… and to feel ready to help anyone achieve sustainable results.
Here are just a few reasons why we’re the obvious choice…
We coach people every day
Since 2005, through our personal coaching programs, we’ve helped over 100,000 people improve their health, drop body fat, build muscle, increase their energy, handle stress more effectively, sleep better, get off meds, and more.
In fact, we’re the only nutrition certification company in the world that coaches real people, every single day. Through the years, we’ve built, refined, and perfected our coaching method for helping people change how they eat, look, and feel. Now we’re ready to help you coach like we coach, and get results like we do.
#1 recommended nutrition program
In a recent independent study, close to 1,000 health and fitness professionals rated nearly a dozen well-known nutrition certification programs on a variety of factors.
The PN Nutrition Certificationis top-ranked across the board:
- #1 most recommended nutrition education program (28% higher than the closest alternative)
- 95% of customers rate our program better than anything else out there for learning how to become a better coach and helping clients change their behaviors.
- Highest rated in customer satisfaction, reputation, and nutrition content quality
What’s more, Business Insider recently listed the PN Nutrition Coaching Certification as the #1 online nutrition certification available!
Bottom line: If you want to learn nutrition science and coaching from the best in the field, you’ve come to the right place.
PN Certified Coaches earn more
According to a recent study, nutrition coaches earn 3x more than the median hourly rate in the US. What’s more, PN Certified nutrition coaches earn 11% more income than those with other nutrition certifications! In fact, our PN grads are charging anywhere from $65 – $130 USD per hour or more, because they have a rare and valuable skill set that’s always in demand.
Science-backed and peer-reviewed
The Precision Nutrition Method, which drives our Certification and Coaching programs, was recently validated in 3 peer-reviewed studies. This means that the system you’ll learn in the program is truly evidence-based.
For years, improving one’s health and fitness. Now the medical and scientific communities know it, too.
After being authored by some of the world’s top health and fitness experts, each new version of our program text is peer-reviewed by dozens of top professionals in a range of disciplines. This means everything you’ll learn has been vetted by top experts and validated by science.
We’re the experts other experts come to for advice
When elite athletes, professional sports teams, and Fortune 100 companies need game-changing nutrition programs, they come to us.
We’ve worked with top sports organizations like:
And companies like:
And major media outlets like:
In the PN Nutrition Certification, we’ll peel back the curtain and give you the same world-renowned knowledge and tools we share with our elite clients.
What’s included in the PN Nutrition Certification
Now in its 4th edition, the PN Nutrition Certification is more valuable and practical than ever. Inside you’ll find:
- 3 unit textbooks, beautifully packaged in a box set—to give you everything you need to know about nutrition, exercise, behavior-change psychology, and coaching practice. Plus, it’s easy to carry from your house, to the car, to the gym, so you can study anywhere!
- 20 animated instructional video seminars, to help you better understand each chapter (check out a sample video below).
- Workbook and study guide, with exercises and thought experiments to help prepare you for the end-of-chapter exams.
- Real-world case studies, drawn from our work with over 100,000 clients, to help you practice and retain the concepts you’re learning.
- Active learning tools, to help you use what you’re learning in the real world, right away.
- Over 40 premium coaching tools, including assessment forms and questionnaires, to help you learn more about your clients and unlock their full potential.
Community of like-minded people + top experts
As a PN student, you’ll never feel alone—because you’ll be connected to thousands of fellow students and PN’s top coaching experts. Ask questions, get support, troubleshoot coaching scenarios, and study alongside your peers as you move through the program. Participate in optional weekly accountability calls, live Q&A webinars, contests, and much more… all to help you take your coaching skills and career to the next level.
The PN Nutrition Certification is everything we’ve learned over 15 years—brought together, and shared with you.
Because the PN Nutrition Certification is based on our coaches’ work of personally helping over 100,000 achieve lasting results, you won’t find any abstract theory here.
Instead, you’ll find deep knowledge that’s client-tested, scientifically proven, and constantly updated based on the data we’ve collected from the field along with the latest research.
Even better, you’ll get the education you need, on your terms and on your schedule—without having to go back to school.
What you’ll learn in the PN Nutrition Certification
We couldn’t find a textbook or a course that did all the things we wanted to do, nor all the things we wanted to teach others.
So we created the PN Nutrition Certification, based on our extensive research and work with over 100,000 clients.
It’s packed with the latest findings in nutrition and behavior-change psychology, and includes practical coaching strategies, plus a step-by-step system for getting results with anyone.
Let’s get specific…
In Unit 1, you’ll learn all about the Precision Nutrition approach to coaching. After working with over 100,000 clients (and counting), we’ve learned what really works for helping people change. Now we’re passing it onto you.
We’ll show you how to:
- Set yourself up for the best learning experience
- Explore your own coaching style
- Use scientific evidence in coaching
- Build a healthy coaching relationship with clients
- Coach people to “deep health”—where your clients thrive in all areas of their lives (physical, mental, emotional, and so on)
Next up is Unit 2, where you’ll dive into the science of nutrition. We’ll cover topics like:
- The body’s systems, organs, and cells
- Calories and metabolism
- Digestion, absorption, and water balance
- Energy production, fat storage, and muscle gain
- Macronutrients: protein (amino acids), carbohydrate (fiber, sugar, and starch) and fat (triglycerides and fatty acids)
- Vitamins, minerals, and zoonutrients (yes, zoonutrients!)
- And much more
It’s like getting a graduate-level education in nutrition science. Yes, you’re going to “nerd out” a bit! But don’t be intimidated. Each chapter is written in a way that’s easy to consume and comprehend.
In Unit 3 you’ll learn how to best apply this new information, including how to:
- Walk clients through the PN Coaching process step-by-step
- Assess clients, gather data, and identify their goals
- Create an action plan they’ll actually follow
- Measure their progress and adjust where necessary
- Help them achieve lasting changes in their health and lives
- Work with all types of clients and situations
- Build a coaching business, in-person or online
In all, you’ll get nearly 700 pages of the latest, most effective research in nutrition science and behavior-change psychology—co-authored by some of the industry’s leading authorities in health and fitness.
And that’s not even including the workbook & study guide, case-studies, and video seminars you’ll have access to.
Like this video from Chapter 3, called “What is a great coach?”:
With this incredible learning resource we’re doing everything in our power to change the game. We’re out to educate and train a new, more effective kind of health and fitness coach.
And we’re being recognized for it by the top organizations in the world.
With the PN Nutrition Certification you’ll:
- Help people make lasting changes to their health and fitness—based on what’s important to them right now. Some people come to you because they want six-pack abs. Others are looking to get a better handle on their stress, increase their energy, and make it through the day without binge eating. Whatever your clients’ goals, you’ll be able to help them achieve lasting results.
- Gain a pro-level understanding of the most relevant, cutting-edge nutrition science. Our program authors include some of the best nutritionists, PhDs, dietitians, and specialists in the industry. We’ll help you understand the what, why, and how of nutrition coaching so you can feel qualified to give advice, and ready to help a wide variety of clients achieve better health and fitness.
- Feel 100% confident, capable, and qualified to help anyone make lasting changes to their health (including yourself). You’ll understand how and why people change their behavior. And you’ll know how to break down anyone’s health goals into uncomplicated nutrition and lifestyle practices they’ll actually want to follow—even on their toughest days.
- Coach your clients holistically—and see the difference firsthand. You’ll see how nutrition and lifestyle practices can impact things like your client’s stress levels, sleep, fitness, relationships, career, and more. You’ll be able to connect the dots in ways that other coaches can’t, and you’ll help your clients make changes in certain areas that will benefit all areas of their life.
- Grow a rock-solid coaching business that people are eager to tell their friends about. No more churning-and-burning through clients. You’re here to make a real difference in people’s lives—and they’re willing to pay well for a coach who can do that. When you coach people holistically and help them make changes that last, they’ll send others your way.
- Study online, at your own pace. This program is designed to fit within even the busiest of schedules. There are no deadlines, no pressure, and no rush. Whether you can only carve out a half-hour in the evenings after putting the kids to bed, or you have quiet Sunday mornings to study, you can graduate within a few short months. (Of course, you can certainly go faster if you’d like.) The important thing to remember is you’re in the driver’s seat, and time is on your side.
- Establish credibility, grow your reputation, and connect with top professionals. Join the PN Nutrition Certification, and you’re in good company. We now have over 150,000 students from around the world who can confidently say, “I know my stuff — and I change lives.” You can find many of them on the private Facebook group, where you can swap tips and insights with your colleagues while making new friends.
- Coach from anywhere in the world, part-time or full-time. People are now more comfortable than ever working with coaches remotely—which means your business isn’t bound by geography. Everything you’ll learn in the PN Nutrition Certification can be effectively practiced with both in-person and online clients.