Video: Why “Eat Less, Move More” Isn't Helpful Advice To make fitness and nutrition progress, you may need to focus on sleep, stress management, and recovery.
In this video, we meet Robin: She’s smart, high-functioning, and awesome. She also struggles to sustain basic nutrition and fitness habits. She’s heard “just eat less and move more” many times. But no matter how hard she tries, she just can’t seem to follow it. To find out why, we take a deeper—and insightful—look into Robin’s life, and find some clues about what actually might help her move forward. If you—or one of your clients—struggles to maintain healthy habits, you’ll want to watch this.
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve used the Precision Nutrition Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why we work with health, fitness, and wellness professionals (through our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs) to teach them how to coach their own clients through the same challenges.
Interested in Precision Nutrition Coaching? Join the presale list now. You'll get a free gift today, save up to 54%, and have the chance to secure a spot 24 hours early.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Coaching on Wednesday, July 19th, 2023.
If you're interested in coaching want to find out more, join the presale list below. Being on the list gives you three special advantages.
- You’ll pay less than everyone else. At Precision Nutrition we like to reward the most interested and motivated people because they always make the best clients. Join the presale list and you’ll save up to 54% off the general public price, which is the lowest price we’ve ever offered.
- You’re more likely to get a spot. To give clients the personal care and attention they deserve, we only open up the program twice a year. Last time we opened registration, we sold out within minutes. By joining the presale list you’ll get the opportunity to register 24 hours before everyone else, increasing your chances of getting in.
- You’ll get a free gift—plus an inside look at the program. When you join the presale list today, we’ll send you a free 35-page ebook: Your Best Nutrition Starts Here—a complete guide to building a health plan for your body, goals, and lifestyle (no calorie-counting or restrictive dieting required). Plus, you'll get an inside look at the PN Coaching program, complete with stories from past clients who’ve overcome huge obstacles and achieved the transformation of their dreams, and more.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from the world’s best coaches, this is your chance.
[Note: If your health and fitness are already sorted out, but you’re interested in helping others, check out our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification program].
Don't miss out!
Spots open July 19th. Get on the PN Coaching presale list today and you'll...
- Get instant access to your free ebook today—"Your Best Nutrition Starts Here: A Complete Guide to Building a Health Plan For Your Body, Goals, and Lifestyle."
- Receive free nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle tips for losing weight, building muscle, gaining strength, and boosting energy—plus get a sneak peek inside PN Coaching.
- Register 24 hours earlier than everyone else—to increase your chances of getting a spot.
- Save up to 54% off the general public price when you register.