Welcome to Lesson #1:
The best strategies for calorie control
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn:
- The surprising problems with calorie counting.
- A better way to teach calorie control.
- Why meal plans usually suck.
- 6 steps to transform someone’s diet in a sustainable way.
- And more…
To download the lesson, click here:
Today’s lesson is just the first one in our 5-lesson Hot Topics series.
Over the coming days we’ll cover:
- How to make sense of the latest research.
- Ways people can eat better without resorting to fads.
- How to cover controversial topics like grains, detoxes, GMOs.
- Strategies to eat the right amount of calories at the right times.
- How to help people prepare healthy meals.
- And much more…
About your lessons.
Every lesson in this free Hot Topics series was taken from our Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification, the most respected nutrition education program in the world.
Created specifically for working (and aspiring) health professionals, our self-paced nutrition certification teaches you the science of nutrition and the art of world-class coaching.
Developed over 15 years. Proven with over 100,000 clients. Trusted by professionals in every corner of the health and fitness industry—from personal training and yoga to functional medicine, holistic wellness coaching, and beyond.
Whether you’re already mid-career or just starting out, this self-study nutrition certification will give you the knowledge, systems, and tools to make a real, lasting change with anyone you work with.
Be the first in line! The next Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification group opens September 22nd.
Save up to 30% on the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification.
Sign up 24 hours before the general public to increase your chances of getting a spot.