What You’ll Learn
The Coaching Business Kickstarter isn’t about learning a bunch of theory. It’s about doing. We'll give you a proven blueprint for success, all you have to focus on is putting the plan into action—one step at a time.
Through a combination of video learning, cheat sheets, and done-for-you scripts and templates, we’ll teach you the skills you need to launch and grow the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Here’s exactly what you’ll learn (and do) over the course of the self-paced program:
- Start with your “why”: Learn a proven process for setting time and money goals that will guide you toward building the business you want and working on your terms.
- Identify your ideal client: Knowing who you want to work with will not only help you love what you do—it’s also the key to marketing your business authentically. We’ll show you exactly how to identify the type of people you’ll love coaching.
- What makes you unique? Standing out is easy when clients see you as the only solution. We’ll show you how to clearly communicate who you are and how you can help so that your ideal client is jumping at the opportunity to work with you.
- Craft your brand: Find the perfect name for your business using three smart questions.
- Define what services you want to offer: Get crystal clarity on exactly what services you want to offer—from frequency of Check-ins and communication, in person, online, or hybrid model, workouts/nutrition/both, and more.
- Create specific coaching packages: One service offering… or a three-tiered “low, middle, and high” package system? We’ll walk you through deciding how to structure your business based on your time and money goals.
- Charge what you’re really worth: Our proven formula for pricing your services according to the value you’re offering, your income goals, and your time availability.
- Build an effective website: Learn how to write sales pages, coach bios, and more, that help you stand out from the pack—even if you’re not a “writer.”
- Cover the small print: Check the boxes for insurance, legalities, and policies that protect you and your business.
- Choose where you’ll market your services: Learn the pros and cons of marketing your business on social media, email, and through a website—plus, how to choose the medium that’s best for you and your business.
- Permission to be yourself: We’ll show you how to be your authentic self and let your freak flag fly in a way that generates magnetic interest from your ideal clients.
- Marketing your business based on your chosen medium (email, social media): Step-by-step guidance for attracting prospects so they are jumping at the opportunity to work with you.
- Engage your audience: Discover a simple formula for clarifying your message so the right people understand exactly who you are, what you offer, and how you can help them.
- How to turn your clients into raving fans: Learn strategies you can use to personalize Check-ins, and find small ways you can help clients feel supported, empowered, and special. (Do what we teach you consistently and your clients will jump at the opportunity to tell everyone they know about you.)
- Authentic Marketing toolkit: Discover strategies for sharing your passion for health, fitness, and nutrition in an authentic way—and without being “sales-y”.
- Discover your “marketing style”: Learn how to tune into your unique skills and personality to “sell” in a way that feels totally natural to you.
- Overcome sales objections with confidence: Get proven strategies you can use to respectfully address the concerns and reservations prospects have—and convert them into clients.
- The “question strategy”: Discover how asking a few very simple, specific questions will help potential clients clearly see the problem holding them back from their goals—and how to position your coaching program as the clear solution.
- Closing the sale: What to do if you get “ghosted”, when (and how) to use application forms, how to follow up, and how to leverage testimonials to sell for you.
- Take action: We’ll show you how to put all of ^^ this into practice right away to land your first client! (Automated lead flows, scripts and templates provided.)
- Dare to be different: Return to your “red/blue ocean” and confirm the effectiveness of your initial unique value proposition.
- Build business systems: We’ll show you how to develop and maintain systems to help you run the business.
- Think long-term: Discover few more metrics that help you consider the future of your business… Customer Lifetime Value, Customer Acquisition Cost, and Risk Management.
- Ask for referrals: Learn exactly how to leverage your raving fans to increase customer lifetime value and decrease the cost of acquiring a new client.