Want to achieve total confidence in your coaching skills? Get (and keep) more clients? Grow and strengthen your business? If so, the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification is definitely for you.
The Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification is designed specifically for Level 1 students and graduates who realize that knowing about the science of nutrition isn’t enough.
Part master class, part grad program, part mentorship, it’s the only course in the world designed to help you master the art of nutrition coaching, meaning better results for your clients and a better business for you.
For more on the Level 2 Certification, check out this short video. It includes interviews with superstar coaches, physicians, and trainers like Adam Feit, Dr. Spencer Nadolsky, Adam Lloyd, Mary Kate Feit, and Dr. Will Boggs:
On Wednesday, October 4th, we’re opening registration for the next Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification group.
Our highest rated (and most revered) program, the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification gives exclusive training, mentorship, and coaching practice under the guidance of the Precision Nutrition team — resulting in a more rewarding, sustainable, and profitable business for you.
By working closely with a PN Master Coach, you’ll become truly elite, capable of solving complex coaching challenges, delivering unparalleled results to every client, and standing out from the pack as a genuine client whisperer.
In addition, you’ll also have the ability to catapult your career using ProCoach, our nutrition coaching software — exclusively available to Precision Nutrition Certification students and grads.
What does this mean for you and your business?
Well, aside from the deep satisfaction that comes with mastering your craft, our research also suggests that the average Precision Nutrition Level 2 coach:
- gets more clients than the average Level 1 coach,
- retains more clients than the average Level 1 coach,
- gets better results with those clients, and
- reports more fun and enjoyment in their coaching practice.
Indeed, as amazing as our Level 1 certified coaches are, recent ProCoach data with nearly 100,000 coaching clients shows that Level 2 certified coaches have 10 times(!) the retention vs. Level 1 coaches.
Welcome to the Master Class.
The Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification, often called the Level 2 Certification Master Class, started out as our own in-house training program for newly hired Precision Nutrition coaches.
You see, as talented as some of our applicants were, almost none had the training or skills required to coach at the highest possible level, to the Precision Nutrition standard.
So we created an intensive, year-long coaching curriculum for our new recruits and paired them up with one of our Precision Nutrition Master Coaches to form a practice-based mentorship.
We were absolutely blown away by the results. After completing the training, already great coaches were ten times better at creating connection, navigating challenges, and helping clients achieve their goals.
Why the difference?
Well, this isn’t a learning program. It’s a doing program.
As you already know: Your clients don’t get fit by learning about fitness. They get fit by practicing fitness, consistently. (And, often, under the guidance of a coach).
Likewise, you don’t become an expert coach by learning about coaching. You become an expert coach by practicing excellent coaching, consistently (under the guidance of your own coach).
In the end, after seeing what this learn by doing program did for our own coaches, we decided to make it available to coaches everywhere.
The Level 2 Certification Master Class is a year-long mentorship where you:
- build your skills through daily coaching practice and habits that are part of a big-picture coaching curriculum,
- complete challenging case studies that come from real client examples we’ve seen in our own coaching programs,
- solve your client’s biggest problems using PN’s special tools and techniques — now proven in three peer-reviewed scientific studies, and
- work directly with a Precision Nutrition coach who’ll guide you through coaching scenarios, case studies, and daily coaching habits.
In the end, through daily practice (and a mentor’s watchful eye), you’ll end up mastering Precision Nutrition-style of client-centered, practice-based coaching.
- Being a confident, world-class nutrition coach able to work with — and deliver results for — any type of client, anywhere.
- Making a real difference to clients: Helping them make important, potentially life-saving changes to their health, fitness, and performance.
- Feeling competent and capable every step of the way. (No more confusing, frustrating, anxiety-inducing “I have no idea what to do here!” situations.)
- Learning to create, market, and sustain a successful professional practice — thriving where other coaches struggle and (maybe even) fail.
That’s what completing the Level 2 Certification Master Class will do for you.
Of course, the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification gave you a strong foundation of textbook knowledge on the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Now it’s time to build on this foundation with daily practice (and mentorship) that’ll help you evolve into a remarkable coach with a one-of-a-kind business: Where you help even more people, make a real difference to the clients you serve, coach with confidence, and make more money while you’re at it.
With the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification Master Class, you’ll:
- Apprentice with Precision Nutrition to become a world-class nutrition and fitness coach.
- Get 12 months of daily lessons, building your skills while solving real client problems with oversight from the Precision Nutrition team.
- Get hands-on practice applying our best coaching tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Get personalized help and guidance, to push yourself and become the best coach possible.
- Have the chance to use the same proven ProCoach software that we use with Precision Nutrition Coaching clients.
- Feel 100% confident in your ability to get results with every client you work with.
Want to know more? Download and read through the entire Precision Nutrition Level 2 curriculum. It gives a week by week breakdown of what the program offers, plus example lessons, quizzes, and case studies.
Over the last few months there have been some really big developments at Precision Nutrition, all of which mean even more opportunity for you.
Here are just a few of the exciting things happening:
The PN Method validated in scientific journals
The Precision Nutrition method, which drives our Certification and ProCoach programs, was recently validated in 3 peer-reviewed studies. This means that the system you’ll learn in the Level 2 program is truly “evidence-based”.
Having worked with nearly 100,000 clients, we know our system is highly effective at helping people lose fat, build strength, and make big health improvements. Now the medical and scientific communities know it too.
Community of like-minded people + top experts
With our recently added private Facebook community you’ll now be able to learn alongside an extremely supportive group of nearly 12,000 trainers, nutritionists, sport coaches, researchers, therapists, and other healthcare professionals from all over the world.
You’ll also get daily access to me, as well as some of our revered experts and coaches like Brian St. Pierre, Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon, Dominic Matteo, Dr. Helen Kollias, Kate Solovieva, Adam Feit, Lisanne Thomas, and more.
As part of the Precision Nutrition Certification community you can: Ask questions. Get feedback and advice. Nerd out on all things fitness and nutrition.
How to get results, Precision Nutrition style.
People ask me all the time:
“How do you guys get such incredible body transformations in your clients?”
Our clients tell us:
“It’s like you’re reading my mind! How did you know what was holding me back from my goals?”
We just smile and keep quietly innovating. While getting results like this:
Until now, we’ve kept most of the dynamic, day-to-day coaching methods we use with Apple, Equinox, Nike, and Titleist, a secret.
Only Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification Master Class students are given behind-the-scenes access to the same training and mentoring program we use to onboard the full-time coaches we hire.
Just one caveat:
This program isn’t for everyone.
- You need to care about your coaching practice and your client results, and want to make those better.
- You need to show up ready to learn, grow, and to be guided (and sometimes, challenged).
- You need to be willing to commit time and energy to improving your skills.
Only one issue:
Last year, spots sold out in under an hour.
Because the Master Class offers personal attention to every client, we can only accept a small percentage of the people who want to work with us. Only the most eager and serious get in.
So with nearly 50,000 Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification students and grads, and only a few spots available for the next class, we’re preparing for the same thing to happen again: Spots will sell out. And they will sell out fast.
That’s why if you’re interested in being a part of this exclusive group, I recommend that you join the Level 2 Certification Master Class VIP list.
Add your name to the Master Class VIP list and you’ll get the chance to register 24 hours before everyone else. Plus, you’ll get a huge discount on the program.
It’s our way of rewarding the people who are ready to get started and want to gain true mastery in their nutrition and fitness coaching practice.
If you’re ready, let’s change the game.
After coaching nearly 100,000 clients and developing some of the best coaches in the entire fitness industry, I’m absolutely certain that this Master Class is a game changer.
Develop your own practice and skills.
Help every client who walks in your door.
Build your business.
And become a leader who changes the entire fitness industry.
More details about the Master Class.
To learn more about why we created this course and what you can expect to get out of it, check out the videos below.
Coaches are made, not born:
Becoming the ultimate coach
If you’re passionate about fitness and are thinking about switching careers to do more coaching, this is a must-see. Watch time – 4 minutes
Applying your knowledge:
Developing a system
Lots of folks struggle translating theory into a practical system. Here’s how to get started. Watch time – 2 minutes
The secret weapon:
How to forge a coaching relationship
If you’ve ever felt “on your own” when improving yourself, this insight might change everything. Watch time – 4 minutes
Finding a mentor:
Yes, even coaches need coaching
If you’re a coach, you must believe in the power of coaching. So shouldn’t you be getting some yourself? Watch time – 3 minutes
Working with tough clients:
How to do it
Tough or complex clients can zap your confidence and make you question your expertise. Not any more. Watch time – 3 minutes
Interested? Join the Level 2 Certification VIP list, secure a spot, save money.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification Master Class on Wednesday, October 4th.
If you want to find out more, we’ve set up the following VIP list which gives you two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. We like to reward people who are eager to get started and ready to gain mastery in their coaching practice. So we’re offering a huge discount when you sign up for the Master Class VIP list.
- Sign up 24 hours before the general public and increase your chances of getting a spot. We only open the PN Master Class twice per year. Due to high demand and a very limited number of spots, we expect it to sell out fast. But when you sign up for the Master Class VIP list, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 24 hours before anyone else.
If you’re ready to take the next step in becoming a world-class nutrition and fitness coach, we’re ready to share our knowledge and help you master the art of nutrition coaching.