Want to be personally mentored by PN’s industry-leading coaches—and become among the top 1% of coaches in the world? If so, the PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification is for you.
Designed specifically for PN Level 1 students and graduates, the newly updated PN Level 2 Certification is a 20-week, practice-based mentorship that will help you take your coaching skills to the highest possible level.
By the end, you’ll be able to deliver unparalleled results for anyone you work with, retain up to 10x as many clients as before, and build the coaching practice of your dreams.
Also, some BIG NEWS: The PN Level 2 Certification can now help you become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach through the NBHWC! (Optional—see details below.)
On Wednesday, April 6th, we’re opening registration for the next PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching group.
If you’re ready to become a leader in the health and wellness field—the PN Level 2 Certification is made for you.
The PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification is the industry’s most comprehensive, practice-based mentorship designed to help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of behavior-change psychology so you can deliver world-class results for clients of diverse experiences, lifestyles, and needs.
- Feel more confident and capable than ever. (No more confusing, frustrating, anxiety-inducing “I have no idea what to do here!” situations.)
- Become one of the best coaches in the world—as you master advanced skills that less than 1% of coaches even know about.
- Apply PN’s “deep health” principles to get results that go beyond the surface—helping people make important, possible life-saving changes mentally, physically, emotionally, and more.
- Learn to create, market, and sustain a successful coaching practice—thriving where other coaches struggle.
- Get more clients, get unparalleled results, and love your job. (Our Level 2 coaches retain up to 10x as many clients and report having more fun and enjoyment in their coaching practice.)
Once you enroll, you’ll be welcomed into the exclusive mentorship community of PN’s industry-leading coaches.
These coaches have seen it all. They’ve lived and breathed health and nutrition coaching for years, worked with thousands of clients, and now they’re ready to share their hard-earned wisdom with you.
Through regular hands-on practice, you’ll work through real-world coaching scenarios, assignments, and case studies—all designed to help you become the best coach you can possibly be.
Even better: Each week, you’ll attend a live, 2-hour online learning workshop with one of PN’s in-house expert coaches.
This is where you’ll have the opportunity to practice what you’re learning with peers and get feedback from a coach who has in-the-trenches experience working with every kind of client. By practicing what you’re learning in a supportive environment and receiving expert feedback every step of the way, you’ll have confidence to put it all into action with real clients when the time comes.
In PN Level 1, you gained a pro-level understanding of nutrition science and behavior-change coaching—which means you’re already miles ahead of most coaches out there.
In PN Level 2, you’ll focus on mastering advanced coaching skills that separate “great coaches” from the rest of the pack. You’ll go through the same mentor-led curriculum we use to train PN’s in-house health and nutrition coaches—so you can consistently get results like we do, confidently navigate even the toughest client challenges, and help more people.
Why we created PN Level 2
The PN Level 2 Certification started as our own in-house training program for newly hired Precision Nutrition coaches.
You see, as talented as some of our applicants were, we saw a big opportunity to help them master their skills so they could consistently coach at the highest possible level.
PN has helped over 100,000 people transform their health and lives through our online personal coaching program since our inception, and our coaches each work with several dozen clients at a time. This means they need to deliver world-class results at the same quality (or higher) than they would if they were only coaching a handful of in-person clients.
So we created an intensive coaching curriculum for our new recruits and paired them with one of our Precision Nutrition Master Coaches to form a practice-based mentorship.
We were blown away by the results.
Already great coaches were now 10 times better at creating connection, navigating challenges, and helping clients achieve their goals.
After seeing what the program did for our own coaches, we decided to make it available exclusively to our Level 1 students and grads who want to take their skills to the highest level.
Why the best coaches get coaching
As you know, your clients don’t get healthy by simply learning about health. They get healthy by practicing eating well and exercising consistently—along with your guidance and support.
Likewise, the surest way for you to become a world-class coach is by practicing excellent coaching consistently—under the guidance of your own coach. This is why PN Level 2 is not just a learning program. It’s a learn-by-doing program.
One of our Level 2 grads said it best:
“If Level 1 was like learning how to do surgery, the Level 2 Master Class is like standing beside a world-class surgeon while they help you perform surgery!”
What does this mean for your coaching practice?
Well, aside from the deep satisfaction that comes with mastering your craft, we also know that the Level 2 Certification has a real impact on coaches’ business and finances. The average Precision Nutrition Level 2 coach:
- gets more clients than the average Level 1 coach,
- gets better results with those clients, and
- reports more fun and enjoyment in their coaching practice.
Indeed, as amazing as our Level 1 certified coaches are, recent ProCoach data with over 100,000 clients shows that Precision Nutrition Level 2 certified coaches have 10 times(!) the retention vs. Level 1 coaches.
Hands-on practice. Mentor-led skill development. And a community of supportive peers.
The Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification is a 20-week mentorship where you’ll:
- Apprentice with PN’s industry-leading coaches to get advanced training in behavior-change psychology and coaching, so you can become one of the best coaches in the world.
- Get daily hands-on practice applying our best coaching tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Complete challenging case studies that come from real client examples we’ve seen in our own coaching programs.
- Get personalized help and guidance through live, weekly online workshops, to push yourself and become the best coach possible.
- Network with the best of the best—join our private online group of health and fitness professionals. Ask questions, network, learn, and get support from your peers.
Throughout the program, your PN mentor will help you stay accountable and on-track—reviewing your progress, giving feedback, answering questions, and helping you level-up your skills.
After 20 weeks of immersive study and guided practice, your coaching will be completely transformed—guaranteed. Upon graduation, you’ll…
- Feel 100% confident in you ability to deliver life-changing results for anyone who comes through your door.
- Stand head-and-shoulders above 99% of coaches in the world.
- Have the tools to build a rock-solid business that lasts for years to come.
What’s new with the Level 2 Certification?
While “Master Health Coaching Certification” is a new name for our Level 2 program, that’s not the only change we’ve made.
Fact is, more people than ever are looking for a qualified professional who can help them experience everything a healthy lifestyle can offer.
A coach who understands how each dimension of health—mental, physical, emotional, and more—are deeply entwined and strongly connected.
And most important: a coach who can help them make intentional, meaningful changes to each of these areas in their lives—consistently and reliably.
We want to help you become that kind of health coach.
At Precision Nutrition, we’re constantly looking for ways to incorporate new research, real-world coaching experience, and feedback from our community to make the PN Level 2 Certification the top coaching mentorship program in the world.
Through recent survey responses from Level 2 graduates, we uncovered two opportunities to make the program even better:
- Many students found it challenging to maintain the level of focus and the time commitment that the Level 2 Certification requires for an entire year.
- Students found live interaction and hands-on practice with PN’s coaching team and peers incredibly valuable—and wanted more of this.
This feedback served as the catalyst for reducing the program from 12 months to 20 weeks and adding in weekly, live online coaching workshops!
The result: More personal instruction from PN’s industry-leading coaches. More hands-on learning opportunities where you can practice what you’re learning with peers. And a shorter program duration that’s more conducive to the amount of time and energy this rigorous mentorship experience requires.
Other important changes to the program include:
- Updated lessons, case studies, and course materials—all based on the latest scientific research and the most up-to-date findings from our work with over 100,000 clients in our personal coaching program.
- Behind-the-scenes access to our revolutionary “deep health” coaching method. You’ll get access to the best tools, strategies, technology, and resources we use to help people in our personal coaching program get results that go beyond the surface, guiding them toward important—possibly even life-saving—changes to their health.
In the PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification, we’re going to peel back the curtain like never before and share all of the best tools, strategies, technology, and resources we’ve used to help over 100,000 people in our personal coaching program get results that go beyond the surface, guiding them toward important—possibly even life-saving—changes to their health.
Results like this:
Until now, we’ve kept most of the dynamic, day-to-day coaching methods we use to deliver our Deep Health Coaching Method a secret.
But now, inside the PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification, you’ll get behind-the-scenes access to the same training and mentoring program we use to onboard the full-time coaches we hire.
Through updated case studies and course materials, hands-on practice, weekly online coaching workshops, and guidance from PN’s industry-leading coaches, you’ll master advanced skills most health and wellness professionals don’t even know about.
Specifically, that means…
- Being able to deliver holistic health coaching to diverse populations—no matter who comes to you for help, you’ll be prepared to deliver amazing results to each and every one.
- Feeling more confident and competent than ever—instead of dreading tough client situations, you’ll eagerly anticipate them as fascinating puzzles to solve. And you’ll have all the tools necessary to do it—at a world-class level.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of behavior-change psychology—so that you better understand how people think, feel, and behave. And knowing how to keep them on track and inspired, even when the going gets tough.
But that’s not all…
BIG NEWS: The PN Level 2 Certification can now help you become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach.
The PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification has been awarded “Pending Approval” status by the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC).
This means that graduates of the PN Level 2 Certification who complete the program beginning with the October 2021 cohort are eligible to sit for the Health and Wellness Coach Certifying Examination, if they choose to do so.
Earning the esteemed NBC-HWC credential and completing a rigorous training program is an opportunity to bolster your reputation as a qualified health and fitness professional—allowing you to stand out from the pack and coach with more confidence than ever before.
This is why we’re offering two different pathways for students who join the PN Level 2 Master Health Certification:
Path #1: Become a PN Certified Level 2 Master Coach. Health and fitness professionals not interested in becoming a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach will only need to complete PN’s 20-week core program. You’ll earn the PN Level 2 Certified Master Coach designation, and you’ll gain the knowledge, strategies, and hands-on experience you need to take your coaching skills to a world-class level. That means better results for your clients—and your business. Guaranteed.
Path #2: Become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach—and earn the PN Level 2 Certified Master Health Coach designation. Once you complete PN’s 20-week “core program” (and meet the live online session attendance requirements), you can opt-in to take additional prerequisite course requirements for the NBC-HWC pathway. This includes our Preventative Health Science Unit, completing 3 live mentoring sessions with a PN Master Coach, and passing a final Practical Skills Assessment oral exam. (This all comes at no extra cost to you, and could take an additional 8-12 weeks, depending on how you pace yourself.)
With all requirements completed, you’ll earn the PN Certified Master Health Coach designation, and can apply for the HWC Certifying Examination to become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. (See NBHWC website for full requirements and timing.)
Bottom line: Our goal with the PN Level 2 Certification is to provide the tools, knowledge, and resources you need to take your coaching and your career to the next level.
*Pending Approval programs have demonstrated that they meet all the requirements for the NBHWC full approval but have not yet graduated a cohort.
Is PN Level 2 right for you?
We’ll be the first to say that PN Level 2 isn’t for everyone. It’s an intensive, structured program that will need to take high priority in your life for nearly 6 months. You need to show up ready to learn, grow, and improve. And you need to be open to feedback and mentoring from someone who’s ready to help you realize your full potential.
To give you an idea of the commitment, you’ll spend roughly 6-8 hours per week participating in the live online learning sessions, practicing your new skills through coursework and case studies, and connecting with fellow health and fitness professionals.
So if you’re happy with where you are right now—if you feel totally confident that you can help anyone who comes through your door—that’s awesome. Keep doing what you’re doing.
But if you want to:
- Take your coaching skills to the highest possible level
- Deliver the best possible results for the most people
- Make a significant impact in the health and wellness field
… And if you can dedicate your time, attention, and effort to mastering your craft—then the PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification is for you.
Only one issue:
Last year, spots sold out in under an hour.
Because the PN Level 2 Certification offers personal attention to every student, we can only accept a small percentage of the people who want to work with us. Only the most eager and serious get in.
So with over 150,000 Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification students and grads, and only a few spots available for the next class, we’re preparing for the same thing to happen again: Spots will sell out. And they will sell out fast.
That’s why if you’re interested in being a part of this exclusive group, we recommend that you join the Level 2 Certification Master Health Coaching Certification presale list.
Add your name to the PN Level 2 presale list and you’ll get the chance to register 24 hours before everyone else. Plus, you’ll get a huge discount on the program.
It’s our way of rewarding the people who are ready to get started and want to gain true mastery in their nutrition and fitness coaching practice.
Another important note: This is your last chance to join the PN Level 2 Certification at the current price.
We’ve poured a lot of time and energy into the new PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification.
This program is now packed full of more personal instruction from PN’s industry-leading coaches, peer interaction, and practical, hands-on learning than ever before…
This is why the investment to join the PN Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification will increase after the October 2021 registration period. That means this is your last chance to join the program before the price goes up.
If you’re ready, let’s change the game.
After coaching over 100,000 clients and developing some of the best professionals in the health and nutrition coaching field, we’re absolutely certain that the PN Level 2 Certification is a game changer.
You’ll learn more in 5 months than most coaches learn in 5 years.
You’ll take your coaching skills to the highest possible level.
And you’ll make the biggest possible impact, for the most people.