Yes, you can — and should — exercise during pregnancy. Here’s how to stay fit while keeping your baby (and yourself) safe and healthy.
The research is pretty clear: Exercise during pregnancy offers tons of health benefits to you and your child, both now and down the road.
That said, it’s not good if you choose the wrong workouts, or to mistakenly overdo it.
Here’s a simple guide to the safest, most effective ways to stay fit and lean — and support your baby’s health and your own at the same time.
Want to print this out and bring it with you? Post it at the gym? Click here to download.
Click here for a fully printable version of this infographic. Take these tips with you to the gym, share them with your trainer, or just keep them handy as a reminder next time you want to work out.
Want to learn more? For a complete explanation of this infographic, check out our accompanying article: “Pregnancy Workouts: How to exercise during pregnancy.”
Ready to join the world’s top 1% of coaches?
If you’re ready to radically transform your business and your clients' results, we’ve got some big news for you:
In April 2023, we’re opening public registration for the nextcohort of the PN Master Health Coaching Certification, the industry’s most respected practice-based mentorship.
No other program in the world is like this.
Because at PN, we’ve helped over 100,000 clients achieve lasting health transformations. We have a clear understanding of how sleep, mindfulness, stress, nutrition, and exercise are all connected. And now, we’re ready to share our hard-earned wisdom with you.
Through real-world coaching scenarios, hands-on assignments, and mentoring sessions with PN’s industry-leading Master Health Coaches, you’ll learn how to prioritize a client’s challenges, help them remove obstacles holding them back, and how to create unique, actionable coaching plans for every client, addressing their:
- Stress management
- Mental health
- Emotional wellbeing
This mentorship program is where the world’s best coaches come to take the next steps in their careers.
At the end of your 20-week program, you’ll be a Master Health Coach—able to go beyond nutrition and fitness with your clients so they can feel like their best selves again.
After joining, you’ll:
- Help any client achieve sustainable change by leveraging behavior-change psychology.
- Feel more confident in your skills than ever before by integrating proven methods used by the world’s top health and well-being coaches into your coaching practice.
- Become an authority in the health and well-being space—with confidence. As you learn from PN’s industry-leading coaches and network with some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you’ll build the confidence to share your expertise with anyone, anytime.
- Make more money and achieve financial freedom. Whether you decide to take on the full-time role of “health coach”, or you want to expand on your current work as a health and well-being professional, health coaching is a great way to help more people.
Registration for our next PN Master Health Coaching Certification kicks off in April 2023.
If you’re interested, or just want more information, you should strongly consider signing up for the free presale list below.
After joining the free Waitlist, you’ll save up to 44%, get exclusive perks, and early access.
- Pay less than everyone else. We’re offering a discount of up to 44% off the general price when you sign up for the waitlist
- Sign up 8 days before the general public. We only open the PN Master Health Coaching Certification a few times per year. Due to high demand, we expect it to sell out fast. But when you sign up for the waitlist, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 8 days before anyone else.
- Get access to an exclusive bonus seminar with PN Co-founder Dr. John Berardi and PN CEO Timothy Jones: “Coaching After the Pandemic: How Health and Fitness Coaches Can Navigate the Industry in 2023 and Beyond.”