Welcome to Lesson #1:
Food and Nutrition
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to think about “healthy eating” + how to choose the best way for you.
- Why meal plans usually suck and what to do instead.
- How to control calorie intake without actually counting calories.
- Simple strategies for meal planning and preparation.
- How to create meal templates that make healthy eating a breeze.
To download the lesson, click here:
Today’s lesson is just the first one in our Body Transformation series.
Over the coming days we’ll also cover how to:
- Structure your exercise program for best results.
- Stay consistent even if you’re busy, injured, or unmotivated.
- Adopt important strategies for sleep and stress management.
- Deal with challenging situations and common obstacles.
- Set appropriate goals and create the right conditions for success.
- And more…
About your lessons.
Each of these lessons was taken from Precision Nutrition Coaching, the world’s most respected nutrition and lifestyle coaching program.
Through this program you’ll learn how to:
- Eat better, without dieting or feeling deprived.
- Get active, no matter what shape you’re in now.
- Ditch the food rules, dropping the fad diets and conflicting advice.
- Build fitness into your life, without it taking over.
- Achieve, and maintain, your goals, even when life gets busy.
The result? You’ll:
- Lose the weight/fat you haven’t been able to shed for years.
- Build physical strength and confidence in your body.
- Gain mental confidence, no longer hiding your gifts and talents.
- Let go of food confusion, learn what to do, how to do it.
- Get off the diet roller coaster once and for all, and never look back.
Don't miss out! The next Precision Nutrition Coaching group opens January 15th, 2020.
If you're interested in getting into the best shape of your life, and staying that way for good, we strongly recommend you join the free Presale List below.
We'll send you more info about the program and give you the chance to register 24 hours before everyone else. Plus, you’ll save up to 54% off our general public price.