New to Precision Nutrition and have questions? Or maybe looking for support? We're here to help.
The fastest way to connect with our team is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to hear from you.
Note: Customers and clients, please use email@example.com.
We get a lot of email, which is awesome.
However, because of this, we can't always respond to requests for personal nutrition and exercise advice from folks who aren't clients.
For guaranteed responses, you have two options. First, your can pick up a copy of the Precision Nutrition System. (With your purchase you will get a full membership to the Precision Nutrition forum, which is monitored by our team.)
Second, you can sign up for personal coaching. (With this option you get to work with one of our world-class coaches.)
Precision Nutrition Inc. currently operates out of Toronto, Canada.
Our USA orders are shipped from Dallas, TX , USA and our Canadian and international orders are shipped from Toronto, ON, Canada.
Our sales and customer service departments are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday – with the exception of national holidays.
We ship orders within the US via FedEx ground and Canadian orders via Canada Post. All other international orders are shipped via FedEx or Purolator.
All orders will ship within 2-3 business days. Orders received on weekends or holidays will ship the next business day.
All customers receive a shipping confirmation email when the order is shipped. So please contact us if you do not receive your tracking email. Once you have received, here's where to track it:
Please note that the online tracking websites above are often updated only every 48 hours. If you try to track your package as soon as you receive your tracking number from us, the status might not be available yet. Here at PN we are a little quicker than the shipping companies and will get your tracking email to you even before the shipping company has updated their site. After 24 hours, you should be able track your package online.
Below are the typical delivery times to various locations. Keep in mind that these are not guarantees (once we ship the product, its fate is in the hands of FedEx, Canada Post and Purolator), but rather guidelines – based on over 10 years of experience shipping products around the world.
United States: 5-7 business days
Canada: 5-7 business days
United Kingdom & Ireland: 2-3 weeks
Australia & New Zealand: 2-3 weeks
Other international destinations: 4-6 weeks
All customers will receive an email with a tracking number.
If you have lost, deleted, or not received your tracking email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information, and we will be happy to assist you.
We offer a 45-day money back guarantee on all products. If our products do not meet your expectation, contact us within 45 days of purchase and we will refund the product purchase price, less any shipping charges.
To return a product, first contact email@example.com for a return authorization. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted, and the purchase will not be refunded. Returns from the US and Canada must be sent using a trackable method (e.g., USPS, Canada Post, FedEx, UPS). Customers are responsible for the return cost of shipping the product back.
We respect your privacy and your personal information. We never share your personal information with third parties for any reason.
Wholesale pricing is available if you’re interested in purchasing in bulk or retailing our Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook – The Cookbook for the Fit Food Lover.
Please contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale pricing information.
To find a list of Precision Nutrition Certified fitness professionals, visit our Online Directory of Fitness Professionals. For more information on becoming PN Certified, check out our Certification Program.
Life-changing, research-driven nutrition coaching for everyone. That’s our mission at Precision Nutrition. If you share our passion for fitness and health and you’re among the best in your field, we might have a place for you.
Keep in mind, at Precision Nutrition we:
- Pay in the top 10% in the world for each position.
- Offer 4 weeks paid time-off, benefits, and the ability to work remotely.
- Set you up with whatever fancy gear you need to perform at your best.
- Give you the flexibility to make your own schedule.
Not only that, but if you join us you can:
- Work from anywhere. If you’re in Toronto, our hometown, great! If not, no worries. Many people on our team work exclusively from home, from all over the world.
- Work in the fitness and nutrition industry. We love exercise, we love nutrition, and we love sport. That’s why we started this company. If you do too, you’ll appreciate how rare it is to do a job you really love. For active, fit people, Precision Nutrition is that opportunity.
- Work with fun, bright, and talented people. We’re a small company, and we’re picky about who we work with, because to us, this isn’t just a job – it’s our life. Over time, and with careful selection, we’ve put together a group of extremely talented, flexible, and positive people who truly love what they do, and who appreciate the strengths their teammates bring. It's an incredibly creative environment.
For more about the Precision Nutrition work ethos, check out this article.
Customer Experience Team Member
Precision Nutrition is currently reviewing applications for a new team member to help take our on-the-web and over-the-phone customer experience to the next level on a full-time basis.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you aspire to be a fantastic advocate for our customers, delivering superior service and helping design the best service strategies and infrastructure in the world.
Empathy and a strong desire to help people and solve problems are paramount to this position. And since we're a fast-growing company, your job will be fast-paced, constantly evolving, and fun. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing at a high level on tough (and not-so-tough) service issues.
The person we’re looking for ...
- Has experience in this field already -- preferably with a company who strongly values the importance of customer experience.
- Will be on the front lines of our email, phone, and live chat resources, to support customers in PN's offerings.
- Can make the customer feel cared for and quickly solve problems if a transaction, delivery, or experience doesn't go 100% as planned.
- Is excited to help develop initiatives, systems, and strategies that improve both the customer’s experience and our experience as a company.
- Enjoys working with a team, but also enjoys having the freedom to get stuff done on your own.
- Knows how to use a computer and has strong email competencies and strategies
The application process for this position is now closed. We're currently reviewing potential candidates, and will be in touch with those whose experience and qualifications are a strong match.
We're not hiring at this time, however we’re always interested in hearing from enthusiastic candidates who want to make a difference in other people’s lives – and who have the skills and dedication to do that.
If you're interested in working as part of the Precision Nutrition team, apply with your resume and a cover letter mentioning your position of interest, strengths and how you see yourself contributing to our mission: email@example.com.