The fastest way to get in contact with us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you. We read every piece of feedback we get.
Due to the sheer volume of requests we get, we can't always respond to requests for personal nutrition and exercise advice from people who are not existing clients and customers.
To speak with our experts personally about nutrition and exercise-related topics, your best bet is to pick up a copy of The Precision Nutrition System, because with your purchase you will get a full membership to the Precision Nutrition Forum, where you’ll be able to chat directly with some of the world's best coaches and experts and over 150,000 members – in what has been referred to as the friendliest forum in the fitness world.
Precision Nutrition Inc. currently operates out of Toronto, Canada.
Our USA orders are shipped from Dallas, TX , USA and our Canadian and international orders are shipped from Toronto, ON, Canada.
Our sales and customer service departments are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday – with the exception of national holidays.
We ship orders within the US via UPS or FedEx ground and Canadian orders via Canada Post. All other international orders are shipped via Purolator.
All orders will ship within 2-3 business days. Orders received on weekends or holidays will ship the next business day.
All customers receive a shipping confirmation email when the order is shipped. So please contact us if you do not receive your tracking email. Once you have received, here's where to track it:
Please note that the online tracking websites above are often updated only every 48 hours. If you try to track your package as soon as you receive your tracking number from us, the status might not be available yet. Here at PN we are a little quicker than the shipping companies and will get your tracking email to you even before the shipping company has updated their site. After 24 hours, you should be able track your package online.
Below are the typical delivery times to various locations. Keep in mind that these are not guarantees (once we ship the product, its fate is in the hands of UPS, FedEx, Purolator, and Canada Post), but rather guidelines – based on over 10 years of experience shipping products around the world.
United States: 5-7 business days
Canada: 5-7 business days
United Kingdom & Ireland: 2-3 weeks
Australia & New Zealand: 2-3 weeks
Other international destinations: 4-6 weeks
All customers will receive an email with a tracking number.
If you have lost, deleted, or not received your tracking email, please contact email@example.com with your order information, and we will be happy to assist you.
We offer a 45-day money back guarantee on all products. If our products do not meet your expectation, contact us within 45 days of purchase and we will refund the product purchase price, less any shipping charges.
To return a product, first contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted, and the purchase will not be refunded. Returns from the US and Canada must be sent using a trackable method (e.g., USPS, Canada Post, FedEx, UPS). Customers are responsible for the return cost of shipping the product back.
We respect your privacy and your personal information. We never share your personal information with third parties for any reason.
Wholesale pricing is available if you’re interested in purchasing in bulk or retailing our Gourmet Nutrition Cookbook – The Cookbook for the Fit Food Lover.
Please contact Lindsay at email@example.com for wholesale pricing information.
To find a list of Precision Nutrition Certified fitness professionals, visit our Online Directory of Fitness Professionals. For more information on becoming PN Certified, check out our Certification Program.
Life-changing, research-driven nutrition coaching for everyone. That’s our mission at Precision Nutrition. If you share our passion for fitness and health and you’re among the best in your field, we might have a place for you.
Front-end web designer / developer. At Precision Nutrition, we're committed to the Fitness 2.0 vision: technology that makes lifelong change easier than ever before. We're looking for a new teammate to help us make it happen. Specifically, we're looking for someone with:
- incredibly strong skills in HTML5, CSS, JS frameworks and the related design tools (Creative Suite, etc.)
- both design and coding chops
- the ability to turn UI sketches and mockups into beautiful, working HTML / CSS / JS prototypes
- the ability to turn those prototypes into clean, elegant, production-ready code
- a passion for learning, a penchant for listening, and a good attitude to tie it all together
More Info & How To Apply
Aside from the position(s) listed above, we’re not looking to fill any other specific positions right now. But we’re always interested in hearing from enthusiastic candidates who want to make a difference in other people’s lives – and who have the skills and dedication to do that.
Keep in mind, at Precision Nutrition we:
- Pay in the top 10% in the world for each position.
- Offer 4 weeks paid vacation, full benefits, and the ability to work remotely.
Not only that, but if you join us you can:
- Work from anywhere. If you’re in Toronto, our hometown, great! If not, no worries. Many people on our team work exclusively from home, from all over the world.
- Work in the fitness and nutrition industry. We love exercise, we love nutrition, and we love sport. That’s why we started this company. If you do too, you’ll appreciate how rare it is to do a job you really love. For active, fit people, Precision Nutrition is that opportunity.
- Work with fun, bright, and talented people. We’re a small company, and we’re picky about who we work with, because to us, this isn’t just a job – it’s our life. Over time, and with careful selection, we’ve put together a group of extremely talented, flexible, and positive people who truly love what they do, and who appreciate the strengths their teammates bring. It's an incredibly creative environment.
Interested? Send us a resume and a cover letter mentioning your strengths and how you see yourself contributing to our mission: firstname.lastname@example.org.