||Founded in 2005, Precision Nutrition’s mission is to provide research-based, life-changing, personal nutrition and lifestyle coaching for everyone, through educating and mentoring industry professionals, developing new technology and products, and coaching individuals directly.
Since our inception, we’ve enrolled over 150,000 professionals in our certification programs and provided personal coaching for over 100,000 clients people.
Precision Nutrition offers the only nutrition certification that is an official Approved Provider for:
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Professional Trainers Network (CPTN)
- International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- PTA Global
- The National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC)
- Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- Precision Nutrition is also independently endorsed by CrossFit®.
||Precision Nutrition offers a sustainable, behavior-based approach to losing fat, building strength, and improving health that’s been validated in multiple peer-reviewed studies.
Developed over the past 15 years, our methods are the culmination of:
- The collective educational and coaching knowledge of our deeply experienced team of Ph.Ds., dieticians, nutritionists, exercise physiologists, strength coaches, and researchers.
- In depth analysis of millions of data points collected from over 150,000 clients and over 150,000 coaches.
- Our work with Olympic gold medalists, professional sports organizations in the NFL, NBA, and NHL, and industry-leading companies such as Nike, Apple, Equinox, and Titleist.
These methods are client-tested, evidence-based, and constantly refined based on coach and client feedback, rigorous data analysis, and the newest findings in the fields of nutrition, exercise, health, and change psychology.
|Products and Services
||Precision Nutrition’s methods drive all three of our unique but related offerings:
- Precision Nutrition Coaching is a scientifically-proven body transformation program designed to help individuals achieve their goals by adopting healthy eating and lifestyle habits. With one-on-one coaching, daily lessons, and personalized feedback, this yearlong program is designed to help anyone achieve meaningful and lasting change.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Certifications teach individuals the science of nutrition and the art of coaching. Our curriculum provides the knowledge, skills, and confidence professionals need to help anyone achieve life-changing results. With a Precision Nutrition certification, graduates can drive better client outcomes, grow their businesses, and help more people achieve deep health.
- ProCoach, our proprietary software platform, enables health and fitness professionals to deliver the very same habits-based program to their clients that we’ve used to help over 100,000 clients get in their best shape ever. With this system, students and graduates can turn what they learn in our certification program into a thriving practice that allows them to coach nutrition, lifestyle, and behavior in a way that’s automatic, reliable, and scalable.
||Precision Nutrition has been a 100% remote company since its inception. We create our own schedules, never track hours, and live everywhere and anywhere. From Toronto to Costa Rica; from SoCal to England.
- To date, over 100,000 clients clients have received one-on-one nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle coaching through our yearlong, personalized online program.
- To date, over 150,000 coaches in more than 140 countries have enrolled in our Level 1 and Level 2 Certifications. This diverse group of professionals includes personal trainers, strength coaches, nutritionists, dieticians, CrossFit instructors, medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, and others who provide nutrition and fitness advice to their own clients or patients.
- We educate professionals from the top health and fitness companies in the world, including Equinox, LifeTime Fitness, FitnessFirst, Goodlife Fitness, and Virgin Active.
- We have over 100 team members, many of whom are Ph.D.s, nutritionists, dieticians, exercise physiologists, strength coaches, researchers, and behavior specialists.
- We use Holacracy®, an organizational structure that distributes power throughout the company. It enables employees to self-manage and work remotely, while staying closely aligned with the company’s purpose.